Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Engineering

[ALL] OTPC: Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Engineering

Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Engineering
    February 08, 29483 - Eto Demercel [Global]

OTPC - Omni-1 HQ - Eto Demercel interviews the revered Director Takai Sakkamoto

In my last article I wrote about the people who shape our future. So I felt it would make a lot of sense to follow up with the 'hands' that will put the theories and thoughts to practical use and those who have made wonders real for a long time. You have probably already guessed whom I am talking about, it is Director Sakkamoto from Omni-Engineering who was so kind to allow me an open interview. During which I felt very snug, just as I would be sitting on my grandpa's lap listening to his stories.

How something works or why something works at all will stay a secret for many of us and, let us be honest here, we just trust that it will simply work without a glitch and go on with our lives. Most of the time we only think of the people that make our lives more comfortable, secure and relaxing when something does not work anymore. Then we start to rant and whine about the technology and the techs or even start cursing them out.

Maybe an understandable reaction, still not one Director Sakkamoto would succumb to. From the start, the (one is allowed to say so) senior was interested in what keeps the world spinning and how things could be improved.
    An anecdote he told me clarifies this quite well:

His family has for generations been in possession of an antique heirloom, an ancient clock using the old method of 'winding' as an energy source. Sadly, this archaic mechanism was already broken during his great-grandmother's time and the clock was standing still. Eager to learn and to increase his skills he took the clock in his juvenile presumption and opened it to try to repair it. He created every replacement part with his own hands without any basis of comparison or instructions. Within two short days he managed what everyone in his family deemed impossible and thus never bothered to even try it, the clock was ticking again.
    Still, that was not enough for him and he started to think about how to improve the clock. Just a month later he assembled a small notumpowered miniature engine and interlocking block which he embed into the tiny cavities within the old clock. Today, way more than a 100 years later, the clock is still ticking along, without anybody having to wind it. Ticking with a deviation of less than a microsecond. The perfect combination of old and new.

Mister Sakkamoto's stance is, as expected of a revered man of his age, often considered conservative and traditional, this is however not to be misconceived. Traditional things may appear odd to the youngsters but what was good for our forefathers cannot be that bad for us today. Tradition combined with the right eye on how to use progress is therefore the mixture that brought Takai Sakkamote this far.
    And still the fourfold family man has never disregarded the importance of family, even if he does not have as much time for other things besides his work as director as he would like to. He always has an open ear for his three still living kids, all well advanced in years, and his beloved wife who is just as fit and active as her husband. He is with them as often as possible. His oldest son is lately a source of concern for him due to medical issues, but that is understandable for his noble age is soon to be 92 years. My hope is that Director Sakkamoto's son takes after his father when it comes to health in old age.

Reminded of his succes, the Director is only smiling humbly and entrusted me, that his success comes mostly due to the upbringing by his parents: The wisdom of his parents was to teach him from the start, that as the future familiy head he has to take care of the family, keep it together and respect it. An excellent foundation and the way he leads his department. With fatherly - by now one can say grandfatherly - provident hand.

Takai Sakkamoto, a rock of security and peace in the surge of this stormy times. A man who can draw from a incredible rich treasure of knowledge and experiences. A man who shows all of us, that a family can reach everything if they only try it together. Not only proven by his marriage that has now lasted for 93 years.

I wish him and his loved ones many more successful years and hope, that we will all reach such a blessed age and thanks to Omni-Tek enjoy a good health like the now 129 year old. I take my hat off in full respect to him.

Eto Demercel for OTPC

Attached Images:
    Director Takai Sakkamoto

"Rome wasn't built in a day. It took us a week!" - Omni-Engineering

You have to admire Engineering's Commitment.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Let's hear it for the engineers!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I don't know much about engineering, but I do know this.

I like donuts.

To make donuts, I need an oven.

To have an oven, someone need to use machines to make that oven.

And someone needs to make the machines that makes the machines that makes the oven that allows me to enjoy donuts.

And that's one of the things engineers do.

Therefor engineers are good guys and deserve a chair!