Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: ack, here is one fix that needs to be adressed

I figure, the less hitpoints you have, the more aggro you'll get immediately when a mob sees you.

So... if you're a nanomage doc, you're probably like a taunt factor 50000
    Just because I have a metalic jaw, doesn't mean I've ever been in a 007 movie.

posted by Directive

I figure, the less hitpoints you have, the more aggro you'll get immediately when a mob sees you.
    This sure seems to be how frightened rollerrats work. Never see them go after the tank.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Currently the ONLY class that can control aggro effectivly is a NT.
    Like me. Which is wrong.
    I can ALWAYS pull aggro nomatter the circumstances.
    Just use electrifying containment, High taunt value + high damage.

a mob with 10% health left that i havent touched will aggro me after one or max two nukes. With calms i can wipe the hatelist to get aggro of me.

I've noticed ONE interesting thing about aggro:
    RANGE!

So to help keep aggro on the enfs, now that taunts are broken, stand as far of from the mob as possible. This is hard in missions, especially for a Doc who needs LoS to all teammembers, but it's doable.

But taunts _need_ to be fixed. As a nanomage NT i can only tank for 14 seconds currently (NS1 only). and unless i want the doc to get aggro i cant wipe the hatelist with a calm either. meaning that if the enf didnt get back the aggro when NS runs out. I'll die.

Aggro is borked!

Bump for taunt-fix.

/Zem

Exclamation Time Out

The original post in this thread suggested a gap in taunt values.

Be patient

As for the last post bumping this thread -- this has been done to death (at least the "taunts are broken" part) and inevitably end in flame wars.

Try Reading this sticky, skim through the flames here or here and maybe posting here if you have any questions left .
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567