Thread: Mmr Ql?

Mmr Ql?

Bought my MMR(Shape Hard) already made -it's QL 200.

I have a PPPE(Shape Soft) I need to make. Has anyone confirmed that you do not need a QL 200 MMR to make QL 200 armor? If so what QL is needed?

I heard you only need a ql 50 MMR to make ql 200 armor. My clan is going to go higher than that though. You never know when funcom will add higher level armor.

well they have already actually but I don't know if that applies to tradeskills yet

Have a look back through the posts here as I'm pretty sure this has been covered.

Dont think you need a QL200 MRR but pretty sure a QL50 wont cut it (QL18x seems to ring a bell for some reason)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Re: Mmr Ql?

This has been discussed at least twice before, try learning the search function.

Originally posted by Opulent
    Bought my MMR(Shape Hard) already made -it's QL 200.

I have a PPPE(Shape Soft) I need to make. Has anyone confirmed that you do not need a QL 200 MMR to make QL 200 armor? If so what QL is needed?
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

I tried the search before I posted - and while it may have been discussed before - mostly there was a lot of conjecture about a possible nerf and people looking for ql 200's regardless of what worked. Notice I asked if anyone "confirmed" any of this. This would seem to imply to a reader that I had indead read previous posts. RVW, try learning a way to remove the large stick from your ass.

Have a nice day.

Someone said funcom said ql60+ will make ql200 armour. The reason is is because it drops at ql60 at that level you would combine with with a ql60ish MMR probably and they want you to be able to use it all the way through the top. Although as i said just what someone said funcom said nothing i have heard directly. Makes sense though. But thats part of the reason i don't believe it cause funcom never makes sense

My ql60 hard armour MMR currently makes ql200 armour though. Hopefully it doesn't change.

Thanx Intrepid - that is exactly the sort of anectodal answer I was looking for. I wasn't sure if anyone had made a ql 60 and used it on ql 200 plates.

That was an unexpected response, do you often insult people trying to help you?

Originally posted by Opulent
    I tried the search before I posted - and while it may have been discussed before - mostly there was a lot of conjecture about a possible nerf and people looking for ql 200's regardless of what worked. Notice I asked if anyone "confirmed" any of this. This would seem to imply to a reader that I had indead read previous posts. RVW, try learning a way to remove the large stick from your ass.

Have a nice day.

Dunno... he didn't insult anyone but you, and you didn't help him, you insulted him.

Insult for insult, that's good enough for me.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I would have to agree with Kiryat-Dharin. Your response on 'try learning the search function' was pretty rude.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Whatever, I was trying to help and I'm sorry that my response made anyone unhappy. It kinda bugs me that seemingly everyone assumed otherwise but it's not really worthwhile to argue about it.

If you can afford a soft armour pppe you can probably afford to buy a q200 mmr.

Not a particularly contructive post but my personal opinion is play it safe. Find a 200 and use that. Then you are certain to be able to make 200's, if they change it about you are safer, and if they put in >200 quality armour pieces the you should still be ok.

In the long run you know it makes sense.

That does not apply to us engineers who find the PPPE in a mission.

I know I don't have enough mony to buy a QL200 MMR

okie i bought a pppe shape soft last night and today when i was watching shopping saw a robot disc improve thrusting said hey i could use that so..

i got to a basic shop im like eh only spent 2k on the thing and the guy had 4 of em if i screw it up ill buy another so i buy a ql21 mrr and combine em well STUPID ME i had both the pppe shape soft and improve thrusting next to each other and ended up combining the shape soft and ql21 mrr sigh i thought i was in deep ****

ok so i talk to slang and chestypoo they say eh should be ok i was still scared brought ql200 bronto to ayashii and shape soft and it worked fine so unless its a bug i dont think ql matters atm

ql21 mass relocation robot (shape soft) + ql200 hide = ql200 bronto pants

hoorah for boobies and you dont need to go wasting all yer cash on a ql200 mrr
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

There are a few tradeskills like that. Normally they standardise the ql of the device though. like gem cutters are all ql 10 if I remember right.

I'm kinda suprised they did that with MMR's. Especially since they get extremely expensive at higher levels.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    Someone said funcom said ql60+ will make ql200 armour. The reason is is because it drops at ql60 at that level you would combine with with a ql60ish MMR probably and they want you to be able to use it all the way through the top. Although as i said just what someone said funcom said nothing i have heard directly. Makes sense though. But thats part of the reason i don't believe it cause funcom never makes sense

My ql60 hard armour MMR currently makes ql200 armour though. Hopefully it doesn't change.
    Just to point out hopes and thoughts.

When the 400QL armor comes out in the expansion pack sometime next year. Will your QL60 MMR hard/soft armor still work above 200? Can we say LLTS sort of nerf on these items?

I can easily see them doing in the MRR's to 'adjusted quality levels'.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

just make a 190+ one to be safe=p it aint hard.
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie