Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 35

ChitChat magazine, edition 35

All quiet on the southern front?
    By An Onymous

Things seem to have been quiet on omni-tek's side... a bit too quiet if you get my drift. Why you wonder? Simple!

It seems from inside sources Omni-Tek's massing a big army of Unicorns to attack Old Athens and Tir, wiping out any clanner and neutral that crosses their path, or even for that matter just comes in their eyesight. This army is said to consist of over 200 unicorns, 50 unicorn commanders, and 6 Juggernaut re-fitted tanks.

When questioning the fact Omni-AF or Omni-Pol won't be involved in this setup, the given reply was "they are too badly trained to even stand a chance against a clan citizen", supposedly what a high-ranking official close to Zora said.

So you got the uncovered truth right here! Omni-Tek is planning to invade and wipe out the clans... So much for the council of truth's idea of "let's not attack first or they'll attack back".

When exactly will Omni-Tek invade? Will the clans stand any chance? How does a yellow thong look like on an atrox? Read it all in upcoming chitchat magazines!

You don't think invading 4 Holes counts as "let's attack first"?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

like omni-tek invading Borealis? (( remember, chitchat news isn't posted by me ICly, but by some anonymous feed ))

I am not sure I unbderstand the logic of your argument.

You claim that the CoT policy is "let's not attack first or they'll attack back".

I made the example of the Clan invasion of 4 Holes, an Omni territory at the time.

You respond with Omni-Tek's invasion of Borealis, an Neutral territory at the time.

So what are you saying, that the CoT advises against attacking Omni-Tek because if they do Omni-Tek might retaliate against Neutrals? That is very noble of the CoT.

Seems someones intelligence isnt up to scratch. Anyway it would take alot more than a paltry 200 Unicorns, 50 unicorn commanders and 6 juggernauts to take out the Clan cities of Old Athens and Tir. As i would expect if this truely were to happen (which it wouldnt since Omni-Tek actually has some brain power) the Sentinels, Vanguard, Unionists, Knights and no doubt Red Freedom would rip such a taskforce a new one.
    Juggernauts arent invincible, as last time when there were major riots in Borealis werent two such juggernauts destroyed, by rioters?

Alot of nothings and thin air, stretched over lies and guesses in my opinion is what this issue of Chit Chat is, yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    I am not sure I unbderstand the logic of your argument.

You claim that the CoT policy is "let's not attack first or they'll attack back".

I made the example of the Clan invasion of 4 Holes, an Omni territory at the time.

You respond with Omni-Tek's invasion of Borealis, an Neutral territory at the time.

So what are you saying, that the CoT advises against attacking Omni-Tek because if they do Omni-Tek might retaliate against Neutrals? That is very noble of the CoT.
    no, i'm saying that from what i've seen OT likes to just invade locations just at random for fake purposes

I see. Still what remains is that Omni-Tek have not struck back at the Clans for the invasion of 4 Holes. UNless of course this Unicorn offensive you predict is the the rather belated response. We'll know I guess if it does happen.

actually omni-tek DID strike back at 4 holes, they once sabotaged the mining operations

Quote Originally Posted by juksrz View Post
    actually omni-tek DID strike back at 4 holes, they once sabotaged the mining operations
    That was not an "OFFICIALLY" sanctioned operation. That was a group of OT Affiliates just showing the Unionists that their security was um... "lacking"!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

so omni-tek admits they can't control their own forces?

so omni-tek admits they can't control their own forces?
    Those were not "Official" Omni Troops in the assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadab View Post
    That was not an "OFFICIALLY" sanctioned operation. That was a group of OT Affiliates just showing the Unionists that their security was um... "lacking"!
    Have I mentioned that The Pathfinders offer Security Evaluation and Upgrade Services?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

gunfytr i'm not talking about your little trick, i mean another trick before that, where i didn't get killed....

atleast... i think it wasn't the same

Generalizations are so much fun aren't they?
    Point Blank

maybe the omnis have recruited the traitor Agrestus, and he is selling them neutral secrets, so that the omni will have huge advantages from neutral resources when they attack Clan cities.. If you see any signs of omni soldiers in neutral cities, please let us know, so we can stop omni from hiding a strike force close to clan areas!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Strike back means that someone striked first. Omni has the right to take back what was stolen from us.
    Borialis has nothing to do with it since it was and still is neutral.
    You should think the neutrals would welcome some help with security in that town when you see how badly they handle it in Newland.
    Wide open prison doors and guards that send eachother to reclaim all day instead of keeping order
    The only ones that would like that kind of security is the criminals
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    Strike back means that someone striked first. Omni has the right to take back what was stolen from us.
    Borialis has nothing to do with it since it was and still is neutral.
    You should think the neutrals would welcome some help with security in that town when you see how badly they handle it in Newland.
    Wide open prison doors and guards that send eachother to reclaim all day instead of keeping order
    The only ones that would like that kind of security is the criminals
    I blame Agrestus!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

gunfytr i'm not talking about your little trick, i mean another trick before that, where i didn't get killed....

atleast... i think it wasn't the same
    All these missions tend to blur together at times. Which one were you a victim...um, I mean a target?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.