Thread: Yuttos in Bliss?!?!

Question Yuttos in Bliss?!?!

On RK2:

When in a team mission tonight with some friends, we kept having odd lag (i.e. enemies would be dead, but still standing for 15 seconds, etc). Then suddenly, we all crashed at the same time. 2 people in the team came back unharmed, but the other 2 of us somehow died and ended up back at the reclaim in Bliss. In the mission, the mobs had respawned in less than 5 minutes time, and my teammates there were surrounded when they logged back in. My friend and I in Bliss noticed something weird when we appeared at the reclaim.... The place was swarming with Yuttos. There were 3 or 4 Ottous, and tons of Yuttos everywhere in town. What happened?!
    *Atlantean*
    Firelle, Veteran of Valor Eternal
    Babylon, Plasticity, Sumeria, Senzi, Nefret, Haloed, etc.

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

No idea.. sounds similar to the mission server 'burps' we've all been gettin in BS.. as far as for the little critters everywhere... no idea . Bet it looked cool though
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Yeah must have looked funny, hope u took some screenies

It was probably the annual Yuttos singalong contest. "ett två... ett två... dumdedumdedum..."

Gotta love them.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Heheh yep. Got some screenies of it, but only one came out good. I went to Bliss again today, and there are still a couple Yuttos there. No Ottous, though.

And what is that farting noise they make? It's almost cute.
    *Atlantean*

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

Lol nice, care to post a screenie?

Will do. Have to wait for the boyfriend to get home, though. I don't know how to use his FTP prog.
    *Atlantean*

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

and here's a shot:

No, she's not crazy, take a peek:

http://home.new.rr.com/rustedasylum/yuttoinvasion.jpg
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Someone Noticed?!?

I had actually given up on anyone noticing this at all.

One of the original motivations outside of something fun to do, was to give people sitting there in rez shock somthing fun to watch.

The Yuttous are one of the most adorable creatures I have ever seen and no one can resist the songs they sing.

Here are some screenshots that I took during the gathering of these creatures for the petting zoo .

Please note that ALL creatures chosen for this zoo were selected based upon their non-aggressive tendancies (meaning they don't aggro). It would be highly irresponsible and plain wrong to select a pet that was aggressive to players who are attempting to rez.

In addition, I did try to do the same thing in ICC with bronto mama's, but it seems the concentration of those who are unable to pass by something without killing it is much higher. About 30 people remarked positively on the Bronto Mama's in ICC, but in the end, a player named Shaolinburdy killed them despite my attempts to recharm. A big thank you to him.

LikeMagic - Crat/RK2
    Asfixiation - Fixer/Clan/RK2
    IkeProf - Meta/Omni/RK2
    Adorable - Meta/Omni/RK1
    Triplicat - Crat/RK2

hehe they sing in norwegian. 8P The yuttos that is...
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

My hat's off to Ikeprof- thats a really COOL idea. Fantastic screens as well. Too bad I'm not on RK2, I'd really like to see the petting zoo

Again, fantastic idea

If ya ever want to start a char on RK1 - Send me a msg ingame and I'll set you up with some credits to start with

AO needs more creative souls like yourself.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Hehe. Hi fellow teapot fan.

Count me in next time! Too bad you can't take charms through Whompahs. We could entirely fill up ICC or something.
    *Atlantean*

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Other Yuttos noises:

"Ett, to, ett, to."

"Ett, to, høyre sko, venstre sko, ett, to."

"Miiiil etter miiiil etter miii-iiiil.."

(The latter being a song in the Eurovision Song Contest - Norway's contribution in 1976 or thereabouts. Sung by Jahn Teigen, acquiring a grand total of zero points. )
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thanks for the support and....

There really isn't much in Andromeda that is non-aggro to fill ICC with except bronto mama's. Leets just don't make that much of an impression.

Will do the bliss courtyard again this week sometime. Will give you a /tell Viv.

LikeMagic - Crat/RK2
    Asfixiation - Fixer/Clan/RK2
    IkeProf - Meta/Omni/RK2
    Adorable - Meta/Omni/RK1
    Triplicat - Crat/RK2