Thread: [ALL] OPC: Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Trans

[ALL] OPC: Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Trans

Who is Omni-Tek? #Omni-Trans
    January 12, 29483 - Eto Demercel [Global]

OTPC - Omni-1 HQ - Eto Demercel visiting director Ariane 'AJ' Baljian

On a daily basis we use the streets, the airspace and the Whom-Pahs of Rubi-Ka without a second thought. Immense benefits in our lives, they are here, the use is free of charge and not a single failure or accident. No one should be surprised that my first visit brings me to Omni-Trans and into the office of Director Ariane Baljian, born Jensen.

Despite all the work and stress she greeted me with a smile on her face and AJ, as she is called by her friends and acquaintances, took the time to guide me around personally and clear up some of my misconception.

She explained that Omni-Trans is not only responsible for all transports on the planet but also for everything shipped to and from Rubi-Ka.
    The most important duties are the transport of all personnel as well as the transport of all Notum on and from the planet.

A huge responsibility that lies on the shoulders of this young-at-heart 43 year old, but the happily married director knows her area of expertise and our planetary system better than anyone else.
    As child raised in Terra (Andromeda) there was nothing she loved more than to explore the world. Which, of course, did not always meet the approval of her parents - who were both at that time in their lives simple employees. However, it was the best qualification to start out in Omni-Trans as a courier.

Her life was not all just happiness and sunlight. At ten she lost her father in an unprovoked, brutal attack of the terrorists on the notum-cannons in Clon**** and became a half-orphan like so many of us. An unfortunately often heard, but no less sad and gruesome story on our otherwise so beautiful planet.

Fortunately this painful loss could not reduce her love for exploration and she has treasured her explorer's heart to this day. She insisted on flying us around on our inspection tour of the extensive facilities in her private shuttle herself, proving that Directors have not forgotten old joys.
    As the proud mother of a gorgeous son, she told me it is her family and the flying that form fixed points in her life, that give her purpose and energy to stand against all the daily problems that endanger our style of life.

This courage, this energy and her outstanding skills are what gave strength to Mrs Baljian in her decision to take over the position of Director in 29479 and to solve the disastrous problems left behind by the former director. And, if you will allow me a personal opinion, she has been incredibly successful in leading and improving this department.
    So it does not surprise anyone that practically no freight or person transported by Omni-Trans will ever go amiss. The news reports of the last years do not mention a single case of loss.

If you arrive in time to an appointment, your important shipment is delivered intact and fast, your doctor has your medicine on stock, then take a short moment and think of Ariane Baljian and her employees who make all this possible.

From courier to director, an extraordinary career that was made possible through hard work, discipline, deftness and an exceptional love to the profession. Who knows, dear reader, maybe you will be the next director of Omni-Trans if you bring the same premise as AJ.

Eto Demercel for OTPC

Attached Images:
    Director Ariane Baljian

A wonderful tribute to the most important department inside of Omni-Tek.

Shop 'Til you Drop with Omni-Trans in Trade!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Did Ariane talk about opening more Whom-pahs roads and grid terminals to newly terraformed regions of Ruby-Ka ? I refer mostly to the coasts south of Lush Fields, which are vast with beautiful sights.

I wonder why we haven't seen any kind of outpost, this place is left to the adventurers who wanders past Lush or the few independant, organisation controlled cities against the wildlife and aliens invasions. At least it's not the Unicorns....
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Omni Trans is a wonderful department and does a tremendous service to the corporation and to Rubi Ka. Certainly was an enjoyable time of my life with that crew.
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke