Thread: RK-2 200q carb

RK-2 200q carb

I make 200q carb rk-2

2k per q up to 160q.
    you buy the sheets

200q 10 mill per set only in sets

5 mill if you buy the sheets sets only please.

/tell enginemaker

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

why do people charge way more to assemble ql200 sets then say a ql198 set? i've seen this on RK1 & RK2 and i don't get it... all of my armor prices are the same no matter what ql. i understand if you have to hunt for the ql198 or higher pieces of carb, but even if they bring it to you you charge em 5m? ouchies.

i've found in my armor making that i'd rather make money on volume because people it allows me to help people that don't have uber ammounts of credits... it puts everyone on an even plane.

just my $0.02

Personally I prefer to just make sets and auction them/sell them over vic and shopping channels. That way I can decide how much making the set was worth to me and price it accordingly. So if the set was lower than ql 150, I don't expect much profit. The more imps I have to switch, etc, the more I charge, and I keep it until I find a buyer, somtimes just unloading it at cost. I find that it saves the aggravation of having ppl bother you all the time when you're busy.

When I saw the topic I thought she was refering to Carbonrich rocks

Yeah prices are inflated. alot of money comeing in. very little going out. unless you do tradeskills. huge money sink there