Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Drama Ftw right here

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja
    (then afterwards he ganked my fixer on his "uber" 150 melee doc using nothing but fists, just to reinforce my stance against him)

Edit removed a word mods dont like on LoR
    Is that an ARK-proof way of saying that Instinct and hai guys are using the same "twinking" methods ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeephonz View Post
    ummm errr.... he didn't start it, he and many others just decided to do something about it. The "doing something about it" has absolutely nothing to do with FFA in the slightest.

It's funny how, consistently, the griefers always try and paint themselves as the victims in all of this.
    Well as i can see, he didn't attack anyone, and didn't ffa, did he? coz then all i can see is someone grabbing a solo kill over a stripped 220 fixer of his own faction, rest is just sorry excuses to make believe there was a reason other than pvp points farming.

ofc if there is a real reason i'll gladly take my words off but again if there was, then it would have been said by now.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanu View Post
    Well as i can see, he didn't attack anyone, and didn't ffa, did he? coz then all i can see is someone grabbing a solo kill over a stripped 220 fixer of his own faction, rest is just sorry excuses to make believe there was a reason other than pvp points farming.

ofc if there is a real reason i'll gladly take my words off but again if there was, then it would have been said by now.
    What part of "nothing to do with FFA" don't you understand? This has absolutely NOTHING to do with FFA.

And you target Maxi as just looking for PvP points, when in fact there's about 10-15 (at least) other clanners who have decided they aren't going to put up with some people going around with in-sneak shades, sploited toons and omni pocket-docs etc, ganking people. It's as simple as that.

That the OP was teamed with the gankers, buffing them and providing support for their actions, wasn't bad enough, coming in here trying to paint themself as a victim was pure LOL.

The real shame of the whole thing is that if the ACTUAL owner of the account was playing at the time, it probably wouldn't have happened.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

What part of "nothing to do with FFA" don't you understand? This has absolutely NOTHING to do with FFA.

And you target Maxi as just looking for PvP points, when in fact there's about 10-15 (at least) other clanners who have decided they aren't going to put up with some people going around with in-sneak shades, sploited toons and omni pocket-docs etc, ganking people. It's as simple as that.

That the OP was teamed with the gankers, buffing them and providing support for their actions, wasn't bad enough, coming in here trying to paint themself as a victim was pure LOL.

The real shame of the whole thing is that if the ACTUAL owner of the account was playing at the time, it probably wouldn't have happened.
    hmm org m8 supporting an orgm8. how respectable. but in this case your word means nothing.

but then again my stance on this argument is kudos to Max, if he wants to gank someone and he can let him. And if the guy goes emo about it, then screw him. It's a game and this isn't real drama. This is just someone being emo.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    hmm org m8 supporting an orgm8. how respectable. but in this case your word means nothing.
    It's no problem, ya half-baked dickweed, the chat and other logs support the view

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

It's no problem, ya half-baked dickweed, the chat and other logs support the view
    **** weed on my dick. damn i need to smoke that ****. thks for noticing, homo.

How is it years later, that FFA is still the devil child of every drama, including the weak ones? Why are the same two or three people who constantly insert the FFA Suppository into every thread? You can't walk three steps through a open and unoccupied field, without some lame LoR tard parachuting from from his own private lawlercopter, carrying the proverbial FFA flag.

A fly farted in india.. ZOMGZ FFA! BANBANWTF
    Some dude ganked some dude! ZOMGZ FFA BANBANOMGZ
    Look a squirrel! BANBANFFA!!!!
    I like turtles! BANZ0RWTF1FFA!!!oneone

Seriously?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Dec 15th, 2008 at 03:43:37.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bubba said "FFA" ... banzoromgwtf

Aww hell, i said it too

Turtles? TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMGWTF ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I ain't gonna read the whole thread. I don't spend much time on LoR atm. But ...

Quote Originally Posted by Backstabbah View Post
    Im just wondering if all clan orgs are going to start ganking people just because some of us are friends with Hai Guys..? My Roots with Mindhacks, Sneakums, Quicksilver and a few others extend all the way to our Devil Inside days, and Im not going to give up those friendships just because of some sh!t that they've done inside of a game.
    a) Yes. Being in an org is YOUR choice and shows what type of people you wish to be associated with.

b) You had at least some clue what the rep of Hai Guys was by the time you joined. I watched your "banned in phatznet?" thread and most of that took place before you org hopped.

You jumped in with both feet. If you'd asked around you'd have known that there are plenty of Clan who will gank Hai Guys on site. Hai Guys themselves claimed to be their own faction (as has been claimed before). Its purely game mechanics that they are still Clan. There should be a 4th faction ... "Outcast" ... where if enough people in a faction deem it they can drop kick the putzes out of their faction entirely.

I got no probs with ya 'Clarke ... but at the same time ... I got no sympathy for anyone who joins up with people whose cause has been about pure dramatics for so long. Hai Guys probably salivated when you -wanted- to join ... it gave them just a tad more respectability in the general population (which tends to have very short memory). That doesn't mean the rest of us, who know specifics about some sploits and know intimations about other sploits, will ever forgive or forget.

Hai Guys can FFA Pande all you want ... gank people all you want ... but sploit or cause general stupid drama just for drama sake? Some people have a line drawn. Go talk to the few remaining toons that were in TTP and see how long that memory can be. I know of a couple toons from that attempt years ago who still have problems getting into orgs and/or finding decent teams. And far more people remember Hai Guys right now than TTP.

I'm sensing the old obligatory "but dude its a game I'm just playing" that always creeps up in these little chats ... either from you or one of your new orgmates. But what they seemed to have forgetten when they took this path is its just a game to the rest of us too. Meaning we ALL reserve the right to shun the hell out of people who pop in purely with the intent of having fun at the expense of others. And some will take it further and gank you. Being a game ... if it made them happy and left them with a feeling of satisfaction ... then they succeeded.

Nuff said.

I always loved the "haha Ill be an antisocial dickwad... oh crap backfired... WAAAH ITS JUST GAEM PLZ" routine
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

DoctorHyde,
    Whilst I agree with most all of your posts I think we need to step back and think about this. I was never one that supported FFA but I don't support Witch hunts either.
    To say I'm going to gank this guy because he buffed them is a bit OTT. To gank someone cause of other peoples actions is OTT. Were all clans ffs.

Where does this stop, If i'm flagged should i get ganked because I have teamed, spoken to this guy? Should everyone I know get ganked because they have buffed, spoken, teamed with me, etc etc... We have to draw a line, that is usually at the people that have done the actions which people despise not a friend of a friend of a friend.

If the OP gank'd the trigger happy Solja before I could understand, I have not heard that happen.

Now all Omnis, stop causing trouble, your opinions dont count. This isn't a eula thing its a clan thing. Sort out the swine infestation in Omni HQ first before you comment here.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Wtb thread closed

OP or anyone from Hai Guys have not posted since what page 2?, and now its starting to talk about stuff that was totally unrelated to the original event.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by -Barg- View Post
    DoctorHyde,
    Whilst I agree with most all of your posts I think we need to step back and think about this. I was never one that supported FFA but I don't support Witch hunts either.
    To say I'm going to gank this guy because he buffed them is a bit OTT. To gank someone cause of other peoples actions is OTT. Were all clans ffs.

Where does this stop, If i'm flagged should i get ganked because I have teamed, spoken to this guy? Should everyone I know get ganked because they have buffed, spoken, teamed with me, etc etc... We have to draw a line, that is usually at the people that have done the actions which people despise not a friend of a friend of a friend.

If the OP gank'd the trigger happy Solja before I could understand, I have not heard that happen.

Now all Omnis, stop causing trouble, your opinions dont count. This isn't a eula thing its a clan thing. Sort out the swine infestation in Omni HQ first before you comment here.
    why post in the LoR if omnis and clans weren't both entitled to read and comment. If you don't want us commenting don't post and don't go all emo on us for posting. Chill out guys.

OMG he ganked i have to rezz ****. Now i have a vendetta to kill him for the rest of the game. If that's how you play this game, i suggest you take a break with me.

What hai guy does is their business. Don't give them **** for playing to the game to their liking. If you don't like it stop them but don't whine at them, omg ffa. Come on, i doubt they can out dd a raid force or out pvp u. stop them. and if they can, kudos to them. Don't whine about them for not following a system designed by you guys and not FC. Stop them or qft about it in the forums. What? Do you think FC should ban them all cause they aren't playing the game how you dictate.

Maxi is doing something that you should all do instead of whining about ffa. It's within his right to gank Hai Guys and those who associate with them and it's within Hai Guy's right to ffa pande and gank whoever they plz.
    Last edited by Anarchic1; Dec 15th, 2008 at 09:18:46.

why post in the LoR if omnis and clans weren't both entitled to read and comment. blah, blah, blah.....
    You can read comment all you want, your opinions don't matter, Learn to read FTW.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by -Barg- View Post
    You can read comment all you want, your opinions don't matter, Learn to read FTW.
    ya but there's always someone that agrees with me, whether you like it or not. While the vast majority may hate it, it doesn't matter. The fact that i am a minority voice is a good enough. If you dont like me posting, why don't you go live in china.

The fact that i am a minority voice is a good enough.
    loul
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

If you dont like me posting, why don't you go live in china.
    omg China again. ur a rice.

I think all GRIEF VICTIMS are deported to china, is this the same guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    I could have sworn ive seen multiple statements about FFA right before I posted that, I am tired atm tho.

and backstabbah was basically just being a flagged pocket fixer for them
    (then afterwards he ganked my fixer on his "uber" 150 melee doc using nothing but fists, just to reinforce my stance against him)

Edit removed a word mods dont like on LoR
    lol try again, wasnt my doc... My doc is Wetarded... just thought Id throw that in there since this thread is pretty much over and I havnt even ready anything said since like page 2.... O yea and he didnt gank you, you attacked first, yet again, he just ended it for ya and sent you to reclaim.
    RK2...........................-.................................................. ...............RK1
    Tastebullets - 220/27/70 Opi Fixer The Re-awakened. Equip..... ..........Strongrel - 205/3/10 Trox MA The Main.
    Wetarded - 220/16/62 Trox Doc The Gimp.
    Backstabbah - 220/25/70 Trox Shade The Legend..............................Proud Member of Quetzalcoatl
    Mindpain - 220/15/60 Soli MP The Shield.

Proud Squad Comm of Dark Ninjas

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast