Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Informant:

Imo, if someone is offering a bil for that kind of 'help', I can't help but wonder why they have that many credits floating about but are still unable to do basic content like this...Something smells fishy here & it ain't the tuna...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by bopgun View Post
    i can multibox myself and sell loot almost daily from ipande, beast, mitar, vort, apf 13/28/35. team i run with for most places is enfo/doc/engi/crat/crat/crat.
    I find doing instances are much easier by myself because im in control over every heal, mongo, debuff, and calling. and there is noone to blame but myself for a failed raid. at first i wiped 3/4 tries of any raid, but now i havent failed a raid in a few weeks.
    The antisocial behaviour of some people, jeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    The antisocial behaviour of some people, jeeze.
    ease up on the judgement, sure it's not ideal & orgs are great, but can be fun to try and solo stuff, like a challenge, shades do it nonstop. nothing really wrong with that. sometimes it's even necessary, when no one is around.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlund View Post
    ease up on the judgement, sure it's not ideal & orgs are great, but can be fun to try and solo stuff, like a challenge, shades do it nonstop. nothing really wrong with that. sometimes it's even necessary, when no one is around.
    White knight reporting for duty

Multiboxing something can be fun once or twice but more than that it says something about the person, especially in AO where combat pvm is as easy as it is. Sure, if you abso bloody lutely need something done and can log all toons for it, fine, but please don't tell me it's not antisocial behaviour preferring to do apf's, beast etc by yourself.
    Last edited by Pennypacker; Dec 10th, 2013 at 04:08:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    White knight reporting for duty

Multiboxing something can be fun once or twice but more than that it says something about the person, especially in AO where combat pvm is as easy as it is. Sure, if you abso bloody lutely need something done and can log all toons for it, fine, but please don't tell me it's not antisocial behaviour preferring to do apf's, beast etc by yourself.
    But I ask you - is this any more anti-social than the very small groups that do content with the sole purpose to sell the lootrights? Even if there is a toon there willing and wanting to participate and take their chances with loot rolls?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Imo, if someone is offering a bil for that kind of 'help', I can't help but wonder why they have that many credits floating about but are still unable to do basic content like this...Something smells fishy here & it ain't the tuna...
    hey that was my point. well, one of them. it didnt used to be like this. that is what i meant in the other post and hence the surprise that you disagreed. seems there was a misunderstanding. and the deduction from that was, that less people are actually interested in doing pvm. there seems to be quite a number of people who just buy everything. pvm raids with non-org members that dont end up selling loot got sorta rare. it used to be that loot was raffled. now its more and more custom to pay the others for their share if you want to loot. but predominantly i have the feeling the number of people who don't raid for phats anymore is increasing fast. i don't care, i have all i need on the toons i like to play, minus one or two things which in general i am just too lazy to get, but i find that not a good development.

@waki: <3
    Last edited by Xootch; Dec 10th, 2013 at 06:51:40.

No "cinematic" either, but EP landed on 1st try yesterday... Just to say.
    220/70/30 OpiFix - Useless PVM Ex RK Queen
    220/80/30 TroxDoc - Alpha Brain @soon !
    220/80/30 SoliEngi - TSing everything
    220/70/30 SoliTrader - MA >>>> Shottie
    220/80/30 Crat - Why the hell do other profs still exist ?

And tons of alts !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123