Thread: Dearest Funcom

Dearest Funcom

I browse these forums and i feel so bad for you all. I have yet to read a single column here stating what a great job you all did on AO. It's a wonderful game, if it wasn't we wouldn't bother playing it. I for one am excited about the booster pack. And would like to thank you for offering a major addition to the game at such a nominal price. I'm sure It'll add new and interesting elements to the game-play and you won't here me ranting and raving on this forum about minute details that may go against my individual desire for the game. I realize that I am one player, and cannot speak for everyone here, but rather than utilize this space to endlessly whine and moan about how unfair you are for actually wanting to charge me for months of your hard labor, I'd like to thank you.

I play up to three hours a night.
    I love the game.

Thank you.

Conquistador Coffee would like to offer all members of your staff a complimentary cup of our fine coffee.

-lano-
    Taisha Lanowel Sedy
    Conquistador Coffe Inc
    The Leading Purveyor of Fine Coffees to Rubi-ka
    home to...
    The Rubi-Ka Boook of Haiku

"Conquistador Coffee would like to offer all members of your staff a complimentary cup of our fine coffee. "

.... except when we went to program our new Miyashiro Coffee Machine with a Fink Fragrant Morning Enhanced Coffee Block, it turned into a Crispy Too Well Done Meatloaf. So, pass the ketchup.

When your coffee machine gives you lemons, you might as well make kool-aid from them.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.