Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday with Means: October 17th, 2008

Back to the 'original' idea of this post:
    New Bike - ^^ Looks cool, could be more scary looking as it is for Halloween.
    Rubber Ducky - Hmm... Can we ride it? and who's filling NL lake with all those jars of Bubble bath? No Rubber Ducky should be without bubbles!

When will we see Uncle Pumpkinhead? - Details on the patch for the fun?

WTB: Halloween Pet
    (same type of coding for "Leet Pet")
    Can take form of a Black Cat, Big Spider, Mini-Wolf-man, Bat with HUGE fangs, Vampire-Leet, Ghost, or a Kid with a Candy Bag that reads "Gimme the Goodies or the Rubber Ducky gets his head Blown off!"

Also WTB: Sexah Halloween Outfits (Your basic Lingerie Outfits {Playboy Bunny, Devil Dress, Thights, ect}) and some super freaky looking masks/head gear.
    Back items to make you look like the Reaper, or ones that have the appearance of a sword/axe through your body. Ya know, some Comical stuffs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    You're joking, right?

If not take clan soli sb as a prime example. It still isn't fixed. Sure after years of waiting it breaks omni soli sb root, however clan has a 30 sec timer while omni can spam it freely.
    Ok, thats a bug, not a mistake.

Although, maybe its intentional just to piss clammies off?
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

El oh el love the pun of the new items...

AOID 277386: Sad Panda Mask (QL 1)

This special mask identifies you as being rather unhappy. Poor, poor sad panda. However, at the touch of a button, this mask will automatically reconfigure itself to fit your mood - Just in case you stop being so sad. You emo kid.Halloween 29482

Sexual Harrasment Panda, that makes me a saaaaad panda from South Park ftw..
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Enimash View Post
    New Bike - ^^ Looks cool, could be more scary looking as it is for Halloween.
    Agreed, I think I'll be spending some of the paid point I was hoarding for the booster pack!

Quote Originally Posted by Enimash View Post
    Rubber Ducky - Hmm... Can we ride it? and who's filling NL lake with all those jars of Bubble bath? No Rubber Ducky should be without bubbles!
    Bubbles ftw! ... I was thinking some giant toes poking out the water... lol too scarey even for Halloween?
    ___

Means, it sounds like there's a lot of hard work going on. Tyvm to you & the teams, it's appreciated

I'm just loving being an AO player right now.
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Sexual Harrasment Panda, that makes me a saaaaad panda from South Park ftw..
    Someone should start a raidbot for Sexual Harrassment Pande.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Means is news hording the website ... 3 news entries and stil counting ... Soon we will have nothing but means to read there ... hehe

/me call to the rest of the AO staff ... YOU GONNA LET MEANS SPEW HIS PROPAGANDA TO THE PUBLIC?

Gues Means took over the news department and assasinated the Community Manager. WTB picture of the fireing squad!!!
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Marlark View Post
    WTB picture of the fireing squad!!!
    There wasn't one. Enno's Parrot and the Duck teamed up. The rest is not for young eyes.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12