Thread: Ofab Tiger Mk 6 ql225

Ofab Tiger Mk 6 ql225

Hey.

Any docs out there that has used this weapon, or know how it preforms?

I figured i could get the AS recharge down to 11-13s without loosing any significant amount of hp or other mods, this weapon should be able to compete with the silverback then, shouldnt it?

I forgot to check the crit mods on the weapon..but, yeah..anyone tried it, or any thoughts on how it may perform in pvp?

thats basically what im gonna use it for. pvp, hopefully to do a bit of regular hits in pvp aswell so i can land my procs.
    Sauran 220 Solitus Doctor RK2
    Tehshade 220 Opifex Shade RK2
    Roycecat 150 Solitus Engineer RK2
    Poadrim 170 Trox Enforcer RK2

I had a ql 225 equiped for a while, its was ok. It was hard casue we have no perks or anything else (except symbs , w00t?) that support bow. It has some ok crits and good aimedshots. But for pvm i rather equiped an itacha and would do more dmg .

But for pvp its better then sapphistic bow if u get it to 11 sec, i say its a medicore weapon casue we will have so low attack rating its only usable for aimedshots, i did about 600 dmg per hit in inf hard mish with it with a shy 1230 bow skill.

But i rahter use sapphistic bow and just hotswap to something easy fo pvm, like an mbc.
    Warcollapse 220/17/67 Opifex Doctor - Setup
    Proud Member of Valhall Guardians

I blame canada!

Using the sup.sapphistic, hotswapping for mbc was my combination before..

or..actually i did as,grail,perks,dimach, and i could swap to MBC for pvm ...was a fun cominbation, not sure on how it will work out now with all the new stuff...
    Sauran 220 Solitus Doctor RK2
    Tehshade 220 Opifex Shade RK2
    Roycecat 150 Solitus Engineer RK2
    Poadrim 170 Trox Enforcer RK2