Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 29

ChitChat magazine, edition 29

Romeo and Juliet discovered!
    by An Onymous

Last night, I was contacted about a little forbidden romance going on in Newland, and decided to investigate, and if possible grab an interview or two, but what I found when i got there, was alot better! It seems Agrestus' wife was there too, and she had caught the lovers redhanded!

It seems like Agrestus and Mirura were trying to cover up their intentions feebly:

Laurazuli slaps Mirura
    Laurazuli: And you!
    Laurazuli points to Agrestus
    Mirura looks blankly at Laura.
    Laurazuli: How could you!
    Laurazuli: I was just defending you to EVERYONE!
    Mirura: Chill down, woman.
    Laurazuli: Everyone who read that horrible story!
    Mirura: Sheesh..
    Agrestus: Hey. Don't touch her. You don't understand!
    Laurazuli: I think I understand perfectly well thank you
    Laurazuli looks at Agrestus coldly
    Laurazuli: I will be at MY apartment packing your things
    Laurazuli: you can move in with her!!
    Laurazuli points to Mirura
    Mirura: ..Uhh, there's really a misunderstanding here.
    Mirura: Chill down.
    Laurazuli: surely

Sticking around after that little tidbit, Agrestus seemed to be totally untouched by knowing he cheated on his wife:

Mirura: I--I'm sorry.
    Mirura realizes she's shaking all over
    Agrestus: Hm? You didn't do anything.
    Mirura: ..Hey, wasn't she supposed to be off planet?
    Agrestus: She was...
    Mirura: Jeez.. Didn't even stay for a sensible, reasonable explanation.
    Agrestus: But either way, she wouldn't have been able to understand what's happened.
    Mirura: You're being awfully chill about this.

But perhaps the most revealing line of info in this all would be:

Agrestus: If only she understood we were together before I even met her... But that incident tore it apart.

This would indicate he was actually cheating on Mirura instead of his wife! And to top if off, rumors are Fawnspawn is yet another of Agrestus' lovers, who seems to be protecting him quite fiercely, perhaps she is yet to know of the menage-a-quatre (that means four for the atroxes among you).

Later on Agrestus was seen shooting at innocent leets to get rid of his frustration, hardly the source of example we expect of a general of morale / defense minister.

It also seems Agrestus' (ex-) wife got killed in a brutal way too, speculations going Agrestus might have done it, cause "she knew too much"

Will Agrestus have more women in other ports? What will Mirura do knowing she got cheated on actually? How long has Fawnspawn been Agrestus' secret lover? Read it all in upcoming chitchat magazines!
    Last edited by juksrz; Sep 28th, 2008 at 18:25:50.

This is invading my privacy and painting me in a bad light to the extent that I'm taking legal action and requesting the DoI or any other capable party to remove this garbage off the gridnet. Such cherry picking of words is incredibly slanderous and I'm deeply offended by the content of this issue, even moreso than the others. Particularly in the light of the events that really went down last night. I grieve for her and hearing she was brutally murdered came to me as a complete shock.

As the DoI stated in their report, this is to be ignored, and the truth of the events is apparent in their release.
    Last edited by Mirura; Sep 28th, 2008 at 20:26:48.