Thread: When Is A Decent Level To Respec a Trader to be a Full Time Tradeskiller

When Is A Decent Level To Respec a Trader to be a Full Time Tradeskiller

Rolled a trader up on a 2nd account and have been wondering when to respec him out of everything cept tradeskills an wrangles. He is lvl 105 now. I can still level him a bit with doja chips to increase skills also.

Really just wondering what a comfortable level you can stop leveling a trader to do most normal tradeskilling? Not including the super high lvl alient stuff an what not.

That kind of depends on the amount of tradeskill buffing items/armor you have.

I wouldn't really bother unless I could do super high lvl alien stuff, but the level you'd want depends on what you consider most normal tradeskilling. You can probably quite readily do 200 imps at that level, but would you also want to be able to do ~260 imps for combining clicksaved 250 components? How high AI weapons do you want to do?

If we set the bar a little lower, like custom leveling implants and carb for your alts, combining those s10 boss summoning thingies, and maybe blending some monster parts, I'd guess you're already good to go when it comes to levels.
    Hlep gnak!

If you hit 150 you should be able to do most non ai armor items assuming you take the time to farm the ai levels needed for the trade skill perks as well and then farm all the trade skill buffing items that are locked to TL5 or lower.
    Malcom Ciafardoni
    Circle-G Inc. - The Past. The Present. Your Future.

I'm not a gimp, I'm a trade skill Trader.