Self 	Modify 	Defense modifier 	125 	 
    	Self 	Change 	Absorb special attacks 	3 	 
    	Self 	Resistance 	Snare 	50% 	 
    	Self 	Resistance 	Root 	50%
    MM: 1300
    PM: 1100
    NR check: 100%
    DOT: 600 Poison, 5 hits, 3 sec delay

And importantly: 15 sec recharge - this will make it even useful for tl7 MPs who don't want to necessarily enter a 30 sec recharge based on the situation. But also, it opens up sub-tl7 PVP to non-shield of Asmodian profs a little bit - because non-shield MPs sub-tl7 absolutely suck.
    Last edited by Chrys; Aug 28th, 2008 at 19:18:33.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Absolutely OP'd.

I like it.

Duration is...?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post

Duration is...?
    forever.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    forever.
    And refreshes automatically every 5sec.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

and stacks with the big SS.... (just to annoy folk)

and stacks with the big SS.... (just to annoy folk)
    Lol... why not?

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Heh I upped the NR check (to acknowledge that sub-tl7, NR is hard work), made a combat castable requirement (tl4 MPs wouldn't be able to get this without gimping out), reduced the bonuses to between 40-70% of big SS.

Duration should be 1 min like normal SS. Ok maybe 45 secs. But 30 would defeat its usefulness too much.

Oh and gives the dotted player 100 AAO (which is like totally a lot at tl5)
    bai2u!
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Seems like perfect to me. Mp's lack offense and defense at that level. This should make that up, I don't think it's one bit OP at all as MP's get squeezed by most decent twinks around that level.

Man look at how much we hated SS back in the day
    bai2u!

Add it that the screen bakes you a lemon pie, and spits it onto your lap from your CD rom, and I'll sign it!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    forever.
    I saw u yesterday =p
    And, make a 15s cooldown, not recharge. Change bib SS to cooldown as well. And bump for stackable abiliies =p
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

How about TL4?

I can almost cast that at TL4, but, that 600 dot x5 would bring me down to LOL 200 HP.

1700-600/2 *5=200hp

Why die to specials when you can just eat a big dot? kind of lolworthy, and kind of shows that MP's are wierdly in a horribly odd spot?

But, something like that IS needed. I die in 1 second to 126 enforcers. everyone else is a decent fight.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I die in 1 second to 126 enforcers. everyone else is a decent fight.
    NSD them. It's usually "Game Over" for everyone.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

It was just an idea, but it will never go to the whislist.

I don't see why it wouldn't go to the wishlist. We seem pretty certain that FC wants to remove blockers.... but there's no reason not to try to get a reduced version.

X

Quote Originally Posted by vios View Post
    It was just an idea, but it will never go to the whislist.
    I don't see why not. I made a big point of stating a while ago I wanted people to dig up their old wishlist stuff and bring it up or link to it so I could have something to refer to when adding to the wishlist.