Thread: Xan Symbiants

Xan Symbiants

Hey Guys,

Maybe I just suck at twinking or something but I'm struggling trying to figure out how to get full Xan control symbs in on my nanomage MP (minus the right arm). Some of the other classes have guides for this sort of thing but from what I can tell we don't.

Could anyone shed some light on how this would be accomplished?
    Mehjoo - 220 MP

This Is a old school set i used to equip my intels (i missed burden when i tried :P, got all but legs). Xan Alphas have the same requirement, and you can use Triple Speed belt instead :P
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Thanks a million!
    Mehjoo - 220 MP

If you get all the other alphas in first (which you definitely should, leg should be the only one you have real trouble with) you can probably replace the yuttos with ability NCUs too. And if you don't have the shotgun for those guns (and don't want to twink it) there are some agility pistols that give +30 each as well. Or the 2hb that gives +60.

I didn't have eye of the evening star, only had 1 or 2 agility boosting NCUs (speaking of which, the DB one adds 6 agility, so keep that in mind), didn't have lya's patches, and I was able to get leg symb in. Just barely though. As in, I had literally 1276 agility when I put it in. My org does have a ql190 or 210 or something like that agility contract though.
    Last edited by Esssch; Oct 29th, 2010 at 19:14:46.

Strangely enough, you could swap the Omni-Med shirt for Luxurious Rubber Shirt, gives the same amount of treatment and adds Stamina as well. Not as easy to get, of course, but can free up another spot to swap out for more Agility if you need it, which I've found to be the biggest pain in the neck about intels/Alphas. The Xan belt of Triple Speed helps a lot, and depending on your weaponstyle you could go get the G-Staff (pain in the butt to put on, but so's the Shotguns Lain used.) or the agi pistols, I don't think any of them will be terribly easy to equip though.

Thanks for the input guys! I'm actually pistol so I'll probably end up going with the agility pistols. I actually have a pair of ql 220 ish lya's patches left over from last year (even though it wouldn't matter at the moment with it being halloween and all) so those will definitely help.
    Mehjoo - 220 MP

G-staff isn't hard to put on if you make a set of ql200 implants for it, you don't even need to borrow anyone's strong armor if you have that (and I did it back in the day when I didn't IP 2HB or use any perks to get it on).

But pistol build obviously should use the pistols
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Hi folks

I was wondering if any of u have manage to put on a Xan Right Arm Symbiant, Support Unit Alpha on a NM and if so what type of bufgear was used.
    im strugling to hold all 3 abilitys high.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarreenn View Post
    Hi folks

I was wondering if any of u have manage to put on a Xan Right Arm Symbiant, Support Unit Alpha on a NM and if so what type of bufgear was used.
    im strugling to hold all 3 abilitys high.
    >.> Same way u put Left Arm lol I have a Agi/Sense twink somewhere too. Prolly as old as my Agi ones xD

And, i'm pretty sure i equiped shotguns with only wrangle :P
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

geting leftarm alpha in was easy and dont depend on strengt att all using agi sens psyc
    Rarm use strengt agi sens

True, I noticed today. AND Its possible. I did it \o/ You will need almost all buff items from the game >.<

When i got time l'll make a setup for it

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=166053
    this should do it (with hacked sleeves if you are Clan)

together with iBehe, Prod Str, comps and HQ that's another +115 str
    comps, HQ and FG is +45 Agi
    comps, HQ and ES is +35 Sense

Total: +610 str, +615 Agi, +541 Sense, so 1274 Str, 1279 Agi, 1321 Sense

So with an Extruder Bar you will have it
    Nanomage Primary is not really needed, just added it for the Treat trickle
    Last edited by Camar; Nov 1st, 2010 at 00:31:14.

well atm im down to only geting 5 more strengt
    easy way is ql 250 miys boots that ads 3 more than the 1 i have and Extruder Bar that give 2 and its on:
    Org dont have any sites atm so nothing from contracts:
    If any of u have some ql250 boots to lend out send me a tell ingame.

Made a ql 299 larm strengt and got last point needed so xan right arm alpha is on now.
    Thanks for help :P