Thread: The Private Journal of Iratis

The Private Journal of Iratis

Aug 21, 29481

I finally decided to sign my fate to the world of Rubi-Ka. I hear many wonderful stories about the place. So here I find my self on the way to the Morning Star Transfer space station. The rumors I here of the science employed there I am eager to see it at work.

I hear that they can change your entire genetic make-up. Change you into a completely new being. I wonder if it is painful, and if I would decide to change myself in such a way.

- Iratis [OOC: Level 1 Nanomage Engineer]
    Last edited by radiedwa; Aug 22nd, 2008 at 02:01:19.

Aug 21, 29481

Well I just got done with the bio process, it was startlingly easy. I decided to be come a Homo Nano. Afterward the sit me down for some career guidance. I chose to be an Engineer, after all that is why I came here to learn the science of this place and hopefully aid in it's eventual move forward.

Any way I am only a few hours away from Rome, they are ferrying us down to the planet now. From what I understood of the scientist on Morning Star my new body relies on the naturally high amount of notum found on Rubi-Ka. She said that I well likely never be able to leave the
    [OOC: The last 'e' has a long jagged mark at the end.]
    Last edited by radiedwa; Aug 22nd, 2008 at 02:02:37.

Aug 21, 29481

Sorry about the last entry. There was an attack on the craft. I found my self only a few hours ago on a ICC Shuttleport Island somewhere on Rubi-Ka. There was a lot of others there from the crash. Luckily none was seriously injured. There was a nice paramedic, I think his name was Brandon. He was nice enough to give me some healing supplies and direct me to Mr. Stacklund. Antonio Stacklund is a neat character he helped me make some of my first items here on Rubi-Ka.

=====
    For future reference here are my notes -
    Items needed:
    drawing - Venom Sample
    note: I found this on one of the snakes on the shore
    drawing - Compression Chamber
    note: I found this on one of the waste collector bot... the whole batch of them was going hay-wire
    drawing - 2x Antonio's Adaptation Factory
    note: Antonio is stingy with these he only sells you one if you don't already have one (I think he is trying to keep them a trade secret I don't blame him)

Now you combine the Venom Sample and an Antonio's Adaptation Factory, to make a Venom Cartridge (drawing), and the Compression Chamber and an Antonio's Adaptation Factory, to make a Pneumatic Compression Chamber (drawing).

And finally you combine the Venom Cartridge and the Pneumatic Compression Chamber to make a Poison Injector Bracelet (drawing).
    =====

Anyway I talked to the Omni-Tek Recruitment Officer as I was told to do when I was on the Morning Star space station. They offered my a position with in the company, so I took them up on the offer. I then talked to Travis Molen as Mr. Stacklund suggested. He seemed rather busy but he directed me to the Unicorn Squadleader.

Squadleader Fixx also seemed busy but he had a task for me none the less, clear out some of the aliens on the docks. A simple task for great great rewards. I meet a Doctor down there I think her name was Oblina. I noticed she had a different board on her neck than mine. It turns out she was a member of the Clans. I started to wonder. So I asked around about them there was Clan Recruiter at the Shuttleport he seemed a little angry when I talked to him, said something about sides.

Anyway met a Neutral Observer that told me more about how the Clans and Omni-Tek have only caused trouble and that he only wants peace, as life is already hard enough on Rubi-Ka. He didn't tell me much more. Now however I am interested in the feud the Clans and my employers have. I wonder if there is anyone out there that can tell me more.

Well Mr. Molen had one more thing for me to do some cleaning up around the Shuttle docks. He awarded me with some armor, which Omni-Tek offered to enhance for a slight cost. I took them up on that offer of course.

I went to the teleport tower and used my access key kindly provided by the Omni-Tek Recruitment Officer, and found myself out side of Rome Blue. The citizens there had me run around doing some small chores. After a long days work I managed to make about 6k credits not bad, at least I hope it not bad. Anyway I dragged myself off to the Omni-Tek provided apartment, and had my bot take a picture of me.

[clipped to the page is this image]

Well now I slept to awake renewed tomorrow.

- Iratis [OOC: Level 10 Nanomage Engineer]
    Last edited by radiedwa; Aug 22nd, 2008 at 02:04:01.