Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: So FC

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    do you read anything I write or do you just have some troll program that picks up key words and pops out a response? I said 1, one 1.0 fixer can take out the blockers or 2, two, dos, II other people. but somehow #s don't seem to be your strong suit, let alone reading.
    OK, it takes one, 1, uno, jedan psychic fixer or two, 2, dos, dva regular psychics. You won.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

OK, it takes one, 1, uno, jedan psychic fixer or two, 2, dos, dva regular psychics. You won.
    only took you one whole page of off topicness to get it, gj.

yea, it takes clairvoyance for 2 people to hit their specials as soon as they reappear (twice in a row no doubt!), I know the game is hard for you klod, but I applaud people of your caliber attempting to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

only took you one whole page of off topicness to get it, gj.

yea, it takes clairvoyance for 2 people to hit their specials as soon as they reappear (twice in a row no doubt!), I know the game is hard for you klod, but I applaud people of your caliber attempting to play.
    I don't get it. Didn't you just prove that game is too hard for you?

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

I don't get it.
    yep, that about sums you up in a nutshell.

see if this helps...

"yea, it takes clairvoyance for 2 people to hit their specials as soon as they reappear (twice in a row no doubt!)" /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Ok, the smack-talk is embarrasing. Let's try and keep this constructive, shall we?
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

WHARRGARBL

^ My whole take on 90% of the community that doesn't play engineer that's talking about playing engineer to those that do play engineer.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

I know I'm a bit tired atm ... but when I saw the topic I thought it was gonna be about some new updated Spear of Forbidden Ceremonies.

Maybe we could try SoFC engies?
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

Did it before LE, Swap from SoFC to SupBow, to Bacam. Was a really good gank setup and could still do pvm with the bacam, but it was gimpped to heck, couldnt actaully pvp just run up and gank.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Heh, k, I was just kidding though.

Does it matter anymore though Hyde? So many people including FC and Engineers have no idea what to do with the profession. We've gotten such a wide array of things with LE that each in the own such, and even combined tend to such, but we've gotten so many little things that its hard to know even what's useful and whats not. Personally, I've given up on the whole dang game because of it.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Want constructive, read my last post and ignore anything after that.

This game is too hard for me.
    Oukay.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345