Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: A new rifle - what would you want on it? (Trolls feel free to comment/discuss)

A new rifle - what would you want on it? (Trolls feel free to comment/discuss)

I have started a survey here for the new Rifle, there are currently 24 Surveys left on my free account, so be there quickly The password is "leet".

The survey account I had (a free one) is full now, 26 surveys have been held.

The results can be seen here, without p/w:

http://agentrifle.speedsurvey.com/report.aspx

/Lup.

------------------------------------------

Hello there,

Since the game suggestion post for the weapon Shadow Stalker from Ayria is kind of turning into a flame fest and arguing over what prof is the nerfest, it might be smart to discuss a new rifle here, first. It will of course have an agent-only tag so you don't see others running around with it although I doubt someone else reaching the reqs. Also it will have the Lost Eden expansionpack as a requirement.

What am I going to do.. I will give you a couple of points, and you can post if you disagree or agree with them. BUT! If you disagree with the points, I want you to give a reason beyond "zomg overpowerd", "zomg 100% cap AS 11s already", "zomg agent dshark nevar!", and other "reasons" that sound like that. This is so we can have a normal, intelligent discussion.

Before we start I'd like to tell the non-agent trolls (who are welcome here to post their point of view) why we want a new rifle. A lot of professions have gotten new Dreadloch weapons from the Dreadloch bosses. We haven't.
    The biggest thorn in our eye, however, is that Meta-Physicysts (last time I checked ia Support profession, not geared towards AS usage), have the best AS weapon in the game (Dreadloch Tigress), with a bigger crit modifier than agents (last time I checked an Artillery class that revolves around AS usage). Not to mention it being faster and having procs.

1) First of all, do you have a TL7 agent?
    • If yes, what level and breed is your agent, and do you PvP for anything else than Veteran Points farming?
    • If no, do you have one in the pipeline? What profession/level/breed do you play in TL7 PvP, currently?

2) Second, does a minimum damage of 330 sound reasonable to you? Ofab Cobra Mk6 has 275 min, Dshark has 320 min, Tigress has 325 min. If not, would you trade off minimum damage (let's say 30, so you end up with 300 min, this can be discussed) for extra crit modifier damage?

3) Third, does a maximum damage of 575 sound reasonable? This is more than the Dshark and the Cobra, but less than the Tigress. My reason for it being more than the cobra is obvious After all, this gun is supposed to be better but harder to equip. My reason for it being more than the Dshark is because this rifle will not have FullAuto. My reason for it being less than the Tigress is because the Tigress is used by a Support profession, that will thus suffer the damage per point of attack rating nerf after 1k AR. Plus MPs will have less AR than agents and soldiers anyway

4) How much critical damage modifier do you want on the Rifle? The trend on previous rifles has been around 300-350ish maximum. However, since Lost Eden introduced much more +crit gear for agents, doesn't it seem clear that we are supposed to make use of it? For that we need a rifle with a high critical modifier. If even a Support profession, namely MPs, get a 650 damage crit modifier, I want a 600 crit modifier for agents at the very least. It's logical that if you hit a critical area with a bullet that it does more damage than when you hit a critical area with a friggin' arrow.

5) To make this a rifle not every newb in gimpequipment can equip and cap AS on (like FA on a Dshark is right now), I propose a 2.1 second recharge time on the rifle, which also means you will need the Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer to cap your AS recharge, thus preventing the agent from using Global Research. This means that the rifle will be slow-ish if you throw an attack time like the recharge time on it, so I say we get a 1.5s attack time (like on the MTI SL70 RX Razorback Gargantua, a weapon that's 1.5/2.0). That means that, with twinking RangedInit the rifle -CAN- be 1on1 in full defense according to the Agg/Def calculator. But 'tis hard and you'll have to work for it

6) Special attacks? This weapon would OF COURSE have Aimed Shot on it, heck, we're agents and that's our main special attack. FlingShot as well, that has been the trend with our weapons. FullAuto is a no-go, that would be too overpowered. The real issue is, can we justify Burst on it?
    • I have been discussing this with my fellow RK2 clanner Monkeyninja (Sirmonkalot at TL5), and our opinions are divided to say the least.
    • Let's first take care of the RP perspective of sniper rifles. I'm almost certain I have played a FPS shooter before where you could fire off bursts with a sniper rifle. IIRC it's America's Army, but it's a long time ago. In the real world these rifles do certainly exist, as you can see they're even made in China Oh and for instakilling peoples, when's the last time in real life you've seen an assassin shoot someone with a sniper rifle, then run up to the person he just shot to give him a good punch in the spleen/face? (Referring to Dimach here.). Or run up to the person he just shot to give him a good poke in the ribs with a rapier? (Piercing Evil alpha ;p, Cortez style.)
    • Now it's time for the ingame overpowered-or-not-discussion. People claim we can instakill people if we get Burst. Can't fixers do the same since they have FullAuto? Right now we agents swap out our rifle for a Dimach (that will cap 30% almost every time), but if this rifle with massive reqs makes it ingame, I think less agents will swap it out just because it's so hard to get it back on (Gotta swap equip, maybe even grab a wr0ngle and/or mimic trader for drains). We can also put an EquipDelay on it of 10s, to prevent hotswapping in a fight (Can't heal while hotswapping, and can't start hotswapping while in recharge, so that's at LEAST 18s without CHing assuming we're swapping to a weapon with a fast, almost instant EquipDelay. If you can't kill the agent in that time, you deserve to die.). Burst won't cap 30% hp on alot of toons, maybe on low hp toons, but then again that's their fault for going low hp . Also since Burst is a rather costly skill for agents, we maybe won't even have IP for Dimach or have to sacrifice other stuff for Burst. Plus on evade profs it won't even land that good.. Most agents are in a HP setup and won't have uber bursting skills. Last but not least, Artillery Rarm symb doesn't support Burst so that means even lower AR on Burst --> lower chance to hit on someone with evades --> harder to cap. Of course Burst wouldn't be cappable at 6s or what the hardcap is, more something like 30s if you work hard for it and 40s if you don't. A bit like fixer's FullAuto on their Hawk Mk5.

7) Requirements?
    • I think we should have it require at least 2901 Rifle skill, just so it's not easy to hotswap it. If you -can- hotswap the rifle you're either in a gimped mimic (mimic trader) so you're easy alphafood, or you've had to make a lot of sacrifices for that high rifle skill elsewhere. Let's take our fellow agent (shade? ) Letah as an example here, she has an awesome alpha/AR, but to get there she had to sacrifice hp to the point of having... 9k hp IIRC. Would the 215+ person that can't alpha that little hp in 8s (CH Recharge) please stand up?
    • What do you think about 1701 Aimed Shot skill, just for the form? It's tons more than our normal rifles require but well agents have massive AS skill anyway. And being unable to equip this rifle due to the AS req would be... stupid.
    • How about 1301-ish Burst skill as a requirement? Not -too- easy to get at 220, but not too hard either. Besides, it's more Burst req than a Dshark but less than an Ofab Shark Mk6.
    • I was thinking of 1201-ish FlingShot skill as a requirement? It's not an as easy skill to buff as Rifle, and besides it's a big IP sink for one extra shot.

8) EquipDelay? A very important attribute of this rifle. To keep everyone (except alpha freaks) happy, I propose a very big EquipDelay on this rifle. Something like 10s. I've explained earlier why it should be this big. But honestly I doubt much agents are going to bother hotswapping this due to the PITA it is to get it back on iin Mimic Doc if you're not in a +rifle setup.

9) What damage type? I myself would LOVE Projectile Damage, but that will make us able to eat through 'coon with one AS and then alpha ahead with the other perks/specials that use proj damage as well. So that's basically a no-go. Then, we land out at either Energy Damage (boooh, means I have to get new Aruls), or Poison Damage like all our rifles are lately. Energy Damage would have one merit over Poison Damage in PvP though: your victim doesn't get a 17% free reflect against it (Pande 10% reflect bracer + RK 7% bracer), but a 7% reflect (RK bracer).

10) Clip size? 30? A bit more than Cobra/Tigress but nevertheless 20 less than Dshark. It won't make us overpowered...

11) Attack Rating Cap? Since we have this extremely high Rifle requirement on the gun, the MBS is a hard call. Is it possible to get a 2700 Attack Rating Cap like Dshark, while maintaining 2.9k Rifle requirements? If this is not possible, then make it a 2901 Attack Rating Cap (same as the Rifle req), good luck reaching that iin a viable PvP setup.

12) Range? 30m like with the Cobra Mk6 and Shark Mk6 and Dshark sounds reasonable hum? Can't be losing Range when upgrading to a better rifle .

13) Procs? If yes, what do you suggest? I suck at designing procs. And hate 'em because they are so unreliable. But for sure I don't want procs that do more than 1k damage in PvP, or procs that root/snare, because that's overpowered (Hai Dshark).

14) Additional modifiers? -2% NanoCost (the same as on Crypt of Home RK weapons, that are wearable at L100), and +200 MaxHealth (less than Tigress), and +10 AddAllOff (less than Dshark)? That too much? Suggest what is right in your eyes then.

15) How long recharge time on Burst? I say at least 30 seconds (with hard work on Burst skill, IE implant/symb it, get AI armor, etc), max 50 seconds with a regular setup that isn't TOTALLY focused on getting more Burst. Can anyone shed light on how much Burst Cycle we have to add to the gun to reach this goal? 10000 Burst Cycle?

Keep the comments constructive please.. All I want in this thread are comments about this rifle and NOT about what prof is the nerfest. Or complaining that this gun may or may not instakill traders. Traders should get more defense, it's simple as that, just because traders have no Cocoon you don't make Cocoon a 2k absorb perk at L10 either.

Thanks for sticking with me to the end,

/Lupusceleri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here's the "DB Rip" for the gun. The gun is still NOT permanent, make comments on it and if you give a good reason we can change the gun.

<Name to be decided, let's give it codename HeXoUs for now lol>
    NODROP
    QL: 300
    Patch:
    Description: <To be decided>

ItemType: Weapon
    Mass: 0.2kg
    Can: Carry, Wear, FlingShot, Burst, AimedShot
    Flags: VisibleFlag, ModifiedDescription, NoDrop
    MoreFlags: 0
    Slot: RightHand
    AttackRange: 30m
    EquipTime: 10s
    InitiativeType: RangedInit.
    AttackTime: 1.5s
    RechargeTime: 2.1s
    ClipSize: 30 -- Bullets
    Damage: 300 - 575 (625) -- ProjectileAC
    Atk. Skills: Rifle: 100% (effective attack rating capped at 3000) <-- Yes, this is a high MBS, but it's silly to have a Rifle with a MBS lower than the requirement to equip it
    Def. Skills: DodgeRanged: 100%
    BurstCycle: 6000 <-- this results in about 40s Burst recharge with 1300ish Burst skill. Or something.

ToWield:
    Self Must have Lost Eden
    Self Profession == Agent
    Self Rifle >= 2901
    Self FlingShot >= 1201
    Self AimedShot >= 2101
    Self Burst >= 1351

OnWear: Modify Wearer AddAllOffense 20
    Modify Wearer DodgeRanged 60
    Modify Wearer NanoCostModifier -3

OnHit: CastStunNano Target StillToBeNamed 5% <-- <-- CastStunNano DOES NOT MEAN that this Rifle stuns something when hitting. It is the DB rip code for casting an unresistable nano on someone, kind of like a rootgraft.. Or just any other hostile proc in this whole game.

Proc: StillToBeNamed
    Patch:
    Description: <Come up with something creative, storywriters! >

StackingOrder: 1
    School: Combat
    NanoPoints: 1
    NCUCost: 999
    Duration: 20 seconds
    Flags: NotRemovable, IsHostile, IsBuff, NoTimerNotify
    AttackRange: 20m
    AttackTime: 0.01s
    RechargeTime: 0.01s

OnUse:
    Modify Target CriticalIncrease -5 <-- this part of the proc works always. Decreases the chance of crits on us. Also less chance to land a good AS on the agent.
    Requirement:
    Target Must be Player
    Effect:
    Modify Target Runspeed -500 <-- this part of the proc will work on mobs, ONLY. So don't cry about a Dshark reborn please. The Requirement Target Must be blabla code takes care of that.
    Requirement:
    Target Must be NPC
    Effect:
    Modify Target CriticalDecrease -5 <-- this part of the proc will kick in when fighting a player. It's something along the lines of.. ZOMG, I got sniped, NOW I HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE THE HELL THAT BULLET CAME FROM. Thus not watching your surroundings carefully. Thus being easier to crit. Since criticalincrease is halved in PvP, this actually means 10% more chance to crit someone with it running.
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Dec 28th, 2007 at 12:26:37. Reason: Added a survey.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Xtremkiller 220/20/68 agent Solitus on RK2.

The rifle your talking about its a very good idea indeed. And that equal to other prof so like that there is no overpower.

%cost would be nice.
    But 2901 its way to much cant even reach with 300 symb + full CC and SSD 2400 so make it a least around 2500 Its boring to fp trader to swap all the time betwin Pve pvp stuff !
    No burst Too please its crap Put FA at 20s around for pvp and Pvm
    Put a big Equip time to prevent Alpha swap. We already got booter pe for that .
    Add a nice Stun proc too ( like snare from dshark )
    Bump !
    Last edited by killerofsniper; Dec 19th, 2007 at 14:35:46.

Quote Originally Posted by killerofsniper View Post
    Xtremkiller 220/20/68 agent Solitus on RK2.

The rifle your talking about its a very good idea indeed. And that equal to other prof so like that there is no overpower.

%cost would be nice.
    But 2901 its way to much cant even reach with 300 symb + full CC and SSD 2400 so make it a least around 2500 Its boring to fp trader to swap all the time betwin Pve pvp stuff !
    No burst Too please its crap Put FA at 20s around for pvp and Pvm
    Put a big Equip time to prevent Alpha swap. We already got booter pe for that .
    Add a nice Stun proc too ( like snare from dshark )
    Bump !
    Thanks for the input Xtrem.

2901 can be reached easily with even a hp setup. Just FP trader, drain up, and if you really need more skills get a wr0ngle. The key of this Rifle getting not-overpowered in other's eyes is that it's HARD to equip it, but cool to have if you can do it.

Besides, you won't have to swap between PvP and PvM rifles anymore with this baby, it has decent min damage, good crit damage, decent max damage, and on top of that some free damage every 40s or so.

I put Burst on it because FullAuto will make it overpowered = not getting it at all. If you really want FullAuto, there's always our old mateys the Booster and the Oneida.

10s equiptime on it already, means 18s without CH if I recall correctly that you can't swap during CH recharge, should be enough time to make someone think twice before attempting this in pvp

Stunning proc is overpowered, hate tells would be awesome though 1k snare is overpowered as well, alot of peoples agree that Frostbite is a really annoying proc to get stuck with.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

220/20/65 agent opifex RK2

It's supposed to have high reqs because it's an endgame weapon. 2901 is high enough to prevent people from swapping it.
    Full Auto? as much as i would love it, it would become a dhark and i don't want that...
    something like 320-550(550) with AS/Fling/Burst and same attack/recharge as the Razorback would be my wet dream.
    Keep poison dmg, we're using 3-4 dmg types in our alpha..we got used to it rly.
    10s swap is more then enough to prevent a hotswap using concentration so it's not OP.
    -nano cost is very much needed!!give pls
    aao 10 is decent and not OP
    As for procs I could live without but since everybody has some on their gun i'd like to see a DoT with like 10-20% chance to land, ticking 10 times for 300 dmg, that's 150 in pvp. I can't imagine someone would find this proc as OP.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

170 agent RK 2
    TL 7 pvp alts shade+crat (check my sig)

I agree with lupus on the rifle skill u can just drain up and u basicly have it on also when u drained up casted ur procs u can use true proffesion and go doc and pew pew some enf or so.

Weapon it self i think do agents really need burst? Arty manage to get top 5 on pande zerg fest (he usally die like a splat to ) also i think min/max dmg seems right and 600ish crit seems resonable to

Modifiers i would suggest 2% nano cost reduc and a 5% crit increase, agents r crit proffesion like Ma's

Proc i would either say blind (no debuff just a blind its really annoying) lasts like 10 secs or a proc that crit decrease ur opponent so ur crits land more often lets say 10% like the crat aura make it around 2% chance to proc or so
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Beer is like chocolatey secs goodness, how could you doubt him?

nice ideea Beer
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Snipaas level 170 twink planning on going to 220 at some point

Dreadloch modified cobra:

QL
    Equip time 8s
    Attack time 1.7s
    Recharge time 2.0s
    Range 30 m
    Clip 25 - Energy ammo
    Damage 340-600 (500) - Poison AC
    Attack rating cap 2850
    Initiative skill Ranged init

To Equip User Expansion sets & Lost Eden and
    User Rifle >= 2801 and
    User Fling shot >= 1401 and
    User Aimed shot >= 1401
    User Burst >= 1501

Effects
    On Equip User Modify Critical Chance modifer 4%
    User Modify Nano cost modifer -6%

201 agent and a 216 shade

AGENT DSHARK ;((((( hehe jk :P

Im still kinda wondering why you guys want burst, seems so unagenty doesnt it? But anyways if you MUST have it id say put it at around 30 seconds with a 1300-1400 skill requirement.
    Id give it better mods tbh, if you gonna have a really hard to equip gun it wouldnt be so unreasonable to give it 350 ish hp 5% crit and 5% cost
    Id give it less normal damage, but higher crit damage plays more into the agent toolset doesnt it? Atleast make it better than that ugly mp bow lol (least wont have to look at it anymore with the godmode shield ). Could tweek the damage to where if you did a normal hit it wouldnt do to much but if you crited it would do massive damage(kinda like a mini ma or something) and would make the burst less of an issuse since burst cant crit.
    Id say a 1900ish as skill atleast, considering how much easyer it is to buff than fa, and fixers already have to get 1891 fa to use there weapon it isnt to far out there.
    3000 mbs, just looks wierd when your mbs is less than your skill to equip :P
    As far as procs go, could give a 5% chance to "cleanse" yourself. Aka remove all those nasty debuffs that wtfpwn agents. Like drains ubt nsd ect ect maybe even bump it up to 10%. Dunno weather it should be a on hit or on being hit kinda proc though

pretty much give it less damage(accept for crits) But more of a boost to things agents lack.

Edit: Could make the proc instead tick every 25 seconds instead, and just remove 1 debuff instead(might need some tweeking)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

nice ideea aswell! the hostile nanos remover proc is a very good ideea, dunno how hard it would be to implement tho.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Shouldnt be to hard just made a db list of hostil debuffs it should remove, the every few moments it removes a buff from the list (kinda like the fixer ncu crash nanos ). I have faith in fc i mean they turned mp's into a good pvp prof thats practically a merical ;D

Wooohoo, keep up the good work guys

Very great job keeping everything on topic, AND good feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    something like 320-550(550) with AS/Fling/Burst and same attack/recharge as the Razorback would be my wet dream.
    Keep poison dmg, we're using 3-4 dmg types in our alpha..we got used to it rly.
    10s swap is more then enough to prevent a hotswap using concentration so it's not OP.
    -nano cost is very much needed!!give pls
    aao 10 is decent and not OP
    As for procs I could live without but since everybody has some on their gun i'd like to see a DoT with like 10-20% chance to land, ticking 10 times for 300 dmg, that's 150 in pvp. I can't imagine someone would find this proc as OP.
    Cool, thanks for the feedback Showoff.. I don't like the idea of a dot proc though, knowing Funcom they'd place it in the agent DoT line or something like that, preventing us from landing some other nano. Besides, it's a proc that's not going to matter much

Quote Originally Posted by Beertrinker View Post
    I agree with lupus on the rifle skill u can just drain up and u basicly have it on also when u drained up casted ur procs u can use true proffesion and go doc and pew pew some enf or so.

(...)

Modifiers i would suggest 2% nano cost reduc and a 5% crit increase, agents r crit proffesion like Ma's

Proc i would either say blind (no debuff just a blind its really annoying) lasts like 10 secs or a proc that crit decrease ur opponent so ur crits land more often lets say 10% like the crat aura make it around 2% chance to proc or so
    True Profession? No Such Thing, Unicorns are way faster and cheaper on your nanoskills! Critincrease on our Rifle, I'm not sure, would someone cry that it's OP? For the proc blinding my victim, it.. sounds good RP-wise (blackout from loss of blood, get that stuff in Call of Duty 4 as well ), but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want another prof out there with a blind. Maybe if FC made it a blurred-screen-debuff instead of that freaking black screen. WTS blinds, anyone?

The CritDecrease debuff sounds nice too. How long should it last? 10s? How much CritDecrease does it debuff? 5%, since in PvP CritIncrease is halved. It sure does fit along the lines of being agent.. Your target is confused, doesn't know where he got hit from, hence it starts to look around, search for the sniper.. Stopping to focus on the facts, thus making a crit more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja View Post
    Im still kinda wondering why you guys want burst, seems so unagenty doesnt it? But anyways if you MUST have it id say put it at around 30 seconds with a 1300-1400 skill requirement.
    My point 40s would be fine as well. It's just that extra bit of damage that's needed.

Id give it better mods tbh, if you gonna have a really hard to equip gun it wouldnt be so unreasonable to give it 350 ish hp 5% crit and 5% cost
    Id give it less normal damage, but higher crit damage plays more into the agent toolset doesnt it? Atleast make it better than that ugly mp bow lol (least wont have to look at it anymore with the godmode shield ). Could tweek the damage to where if you did a normal hit it wouldnt do to much but if you crited it would do massive damage(kinda like a mini ma or something) and would make the burst less of an issuse since burst cant crit.
    Sounds reasonable as well, however I think if we add AND hp AND crit AND cost some peoples will find it OP again. Not looking at the requirements that is.

I didn't know for sure if Burst could crit, but good, if it doesn't crit how much min damage would you suggest? IE if it first was 330 min and 600 critmod, then you subtract let's say 40 min damage from the template, and add that to the critmod --> 290 min 640 critmod. This will need fine tuning

But so far good ideas

Id say a 1900ish as skill atleast, considering how much easyer it is to buff than fa, and fixers already have to get 1891 fa to use there weapon it isnt to far out there.
    3000 mbs, just looks wierd when your mbs is less than your skill to equip :P
    As far as procs go, could give a 5% chance to "cleanse" yourself. Aka remove all those nasty debuffs that wtfpwn agents. Like drains ubt nsd ect ect maybe even bump it up to 10%. Dunno weather it should be a on hit or on being hit kinda proc though
    (...)
    Edit: Could make the proc instead tick every 25 seconds instead, and just remove 1 debuff instead(might need some tweeking)
    1900 AS skill is pie. Even my 215 has way more than 2k. For all I care it gets a 2.2k AS skill req, it's still easily doable at 220 in a hp setup. Trend on Rifles is that they have low AS req though. Look at Cobra --> 2201 Rifle, 1101 AS. Kyr --> 2001 Rifle, 1001 AS. Et cetera. The MBS was set lowbie, since some other toons will cry if you have 3k MBS (nevertheless MAs have no MBS on their fists, at all ).

The proc sounds really good. I know for sure it's implementable. And a 30s or even 1 min cooldown on it will be no problem implementing as well. I think it should be a defproc, the more peoples are banging on you the more you need that CH. Make it remove well uh.. UBT if it's running, traders have too much trouble landing stuff already and it takes alot of their time to cast a drain (long recharge). If you're ganking, you deserve that debuff landing and not breaking so that other guy can get away alive

Quote Originally Posted by Showoff View Post
    nice ideea aswell! the hostile nanos remover proc is a very good ideea, dunno how hard it would be to implement tho.
    Not that hard I think. Take a look at Infernal Rage, it removes combat nanos that occupy less than 99 NCU. And the cooldown can be done by checking for a cooldown-nano every time the thing procs Like with Absolute Concentration, or Gnat's Wing, or Nullity Sphere.

Seems good, long as the average burst isnt higher than solds or fixers it should be ok(heh would be kinda wierd having a sniper burst better than an ar or smg ) also if you love traders so much, could be ubt,ubt procs,anti ch nano, and nsd.

Seems good, long as the average burst isnt higher than solds or fixers it should be ok(heh would be kinda wierd having a sniper burst better than an ar or smg ) also if you love traders so much, could be ubt,ubt procs,anti ch nano, and nsd.
    GTH remover plox

But sounds good. Maybe root/snare/stun remover? Free Movement in a proc

Would think that gph would drain you nano pool before this would proc but whatever Dont think it should remove stuns/roots/snares though to much and is just over the top.

how about a proc similar to the escape nanoline? i'd LOVE that! 5% chance to cast lowest escape nano on you? is that OP? imo seeing as almost every root lands on us and we have no root/snare resist this might actually come in handy
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

as proc mebbe root resist+rs (as showoff prolly ment as extenstion of bail nanos)
    like 1-2k RS 100% root resist 10 secs proc chance 1 or 2 %
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Beer is like chocolatey secs goodness, how could you doubt him?

hehe... ops
    Last edited by Ayria; Dec 20th, 2007 at 00:50:11.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mewnman View Post
    inb4troll
    Welcome troll. Feel free to comment the rifle and make suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Beertrinker View Post
    as proc mebbe root resist+rs (as showoff prolly ment as extenstion of bail nanos)
    like 1-2k RS 100% root resist 10 secs proc chance 1 or 2 %
    Sounds like a good idea as well.

Ayria, let's keep the Shadow Stalker out of here for now, it will call up the old flamethread in the Game Suggestions forums for other peoples. I want to see what people think of this before making a "final" suggestion in the Game Suggestions forum.

But thanks for shedding light on the Burst Cycle thing.
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Dec 19th, 2007 at 23:36:35.

It is now generic
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast