Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alien Tower Field

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    WTB Active SL Fields first.
    This

/signed
    makes for some more realistic chaos that should be happening with a world that is submerged in war. (Omni vs Clan & Aliev vs All)

debump
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

Thumbs up

Sounds like the attacks on the Fields could be just like random city attacks. They could just come in waves. but tougher ofc. I like the idea.

Sounds like a new way to get bots and money and bring our economy down some too!
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Bump
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Bump
    what she said

Bump! Nuker aliens can take out fixers but imagine 30 hackers running around a 300 field

bumpity-bump

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    ... you're gonna have soooo many people from both sides killing aliens, while killing towers, while killing other players, while dodging orbital strikes, while dodging APT bullets...

... and yet this could be one hell of a fun-fest lol, PVP+Aliens
    GIEF!!!

(Make the alien numbers overwhelming so that only a faction defence will suffice and let them just roam from one site to the next until they are stopped. Right across RK.)
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Quote Originally Posted by saxobul3 View Post
    Bump! Nuker aliens can take out fixers but imagine 30 hackers running around a 300 field
    sounds like fun

While we're on it, make sure they come to forums and smacktalk after pwning a field

bump

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 31 seconds.

this would be interesting, although I'm not so sure if the entire planet should be subect to this. maybe half of all the playfields or just randomly half the fields open to random aliens. also kyr ozch towers should be constant 25%, or still attackable like normal mobs in 75. (maybe if attacked in 75% they can get a 15min flag regardless of if their org owns towers. keep the old flag rules for PVP towers)
    Small orgs already run the risk of being trampled by larger ones as it is when would be defenders are offline., adding aliens would make it a nightmare.
    however large scale 3 factioned combat (or 4? there may be one crazy neut with a pistol in one hand and a beer in the other messin everyone up :P i would so do something that dumb for the lulz of it till everyone in the pf alphas me for bein a noob XD)

what I reeally wanna see is flying mechs like using those jobe flyer models with mech/manta cannons so we can take on the aliens in the sky. isnt it odd when you have a 1 or 2 person city raid yet the kyr ozch fighters are blocking out the sky... then one alien(+h4xx0rz) lands on the ground?

oh.. also WTB OT/ICC/clan(or org)/or someone human motherships. aliens have been showing us up for long enough with those massive ships.
    !

Bump
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

Why hello there.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

I like your idea.
    And it actually makes more sense than attacking city's. Those have no resources.
    The axp bonus thingy is a nice global "punishment" if fields get taken over by alien forces.
    Maybe make it a negative bonus? so there is not something to gain when defending, but something that's lost when you lose.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Bump
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

I like this idea.

I don't like the idea of Generals dropping Viralbots, but maybe a VP package and a bunch of LE Typed Biomaterial would be good (more than drops in LE missions, or some other goodies. Something different from City Raids and something to shake up landcontrol a little more.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast