Thread: Implant problem...

Unhappy Implant problem...

I'm newer to the tradeskill world and decided I'd like to make the implants for my doctor myself. So, I read up on everything I needed, QLs, etc. I have a QL 20 Basic Leg Implant and I put in a Faded Max Health cluster no problem. Next I wanted to put in a Bright Evasion cluster that is QL 20 (so exactly the same and this cluster does go in a Leg implant) but it's not working. It doesn't give me any kind of message, just won't do it. I haven't read anywhere that there is an order to putting them in, but is that the case or am I just bugged? Can anyone help me with this please... thanks.

- Rheannan
    Lvl 12 Doctor

there are no order to which clusters need to be put in first. As to it not fitting it may be a issue to petition with - if you are on rk1 I will try it for you if you want to double check.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Thanks for the reply Unfortunately I'm on 2, so I will try petitioning it if it doesn't work when I get on. Thanks for the offer though.

NP skill?

Sometimes Bright and Shining clusters takes more NP skill to put in than Faded clusters does. That could be one explanation, if you want help putting it in though, just give Chini a tell. Another reason it might now work could be it is to low ql, is it at least ql18+ ? Normally a message should appear telling you the minimum skill and/or ql of cluster, but sometimes this message does not appear (don't ask me wyh). Other than that I can't think of anything.

Question

Are you trying to combine the parts while they are in a backpack?

That's the only instance I've experienced where the imps didn't combine and no message whatsoever was given.

You need to have the items in your main inventory.......at least the last time I checked.

g/l

actually when i have been making imps for customers i have run into this problem a couple of times since the 14.5 update. i have also had this problem with some items like sealed weapons when i try to put them together i get no error messages, or anything it just doesn't work when it should. i've tried zoning, relogging, trading again, but it just seems sometimes you get bugged implants and/or clusters now.

i know it isn't lack of np, because i can make up to ql170 imps, and i have had this problem with a couple of lower level imps.

Ohhh hadn't seen all these replies b/c I ended up petitioning it, sorry, hehe. I thought maybe it was the NP skill thing too and it just wasn't giving me a message. So I waited another level, buffed and used a tutoring device on my NP skill, then put some other bright and shining clusters in my other implants. (BTW, both implant and cluster were QL 20, so I knew it wasn't that.)

Anyway, I then petitioned when once again it wouldn't work and they looked at the two objects and said they were aware of bugs with the implants, would report this and were very sorry. I said it was no biggie, I'd live, I just wanted to know it wasn't me going crazy... lol.

Thanks again for the help...

Yeah I had that same problem. petitioned and said the coders were working on the problem. They also said it would be fixed Monday

Wasn't a big issue with me either. The implant I was trying to put in was a extra anyway. still I hope it gets fixed soon.
    Last edited by Garamond; Sep 26th, 2002 at 12:56:19.