Thread: Statement

Statement

A little over a year ago i was forced to vanish from the face of rubi-ka. A hacker of supreme skill Managed to hack the battlestation protocols and found a way to attach a nuclear device to whatever i summoned from them. This device was disarmed nearly instantly the first time it was come across by mere luck alone. I also found out a day later that my insurance had been revoked by an unknown source.

The combination of events so closely aligned in time made for a very clear message. Someone wanted to do away with me in what would look like a dreadful accident. I would not allow that to happen. Traveling into the outzones along the path the pilgrims took i fled the populated area's of rubi-ka and hid.

Upon being able to fix the insurance issues and the issues with my mecha i returned and immediately began an investgiaton into what had happened. Suffice it to say after a year's time it was not looking very good for finding information. Until an old friend of mine popped up with a lead. The lead led me to the Greater Tir Junkpile of all places. I found an abandoned cave with a rather large amount of busted equipment. The only thing of value was a datapad under several layers of junk with what was at the time an untranslatable message. An old neutral contact who does anyone's work for a price told me that the datapad was a money trail leading to two cities. Old Athens and Tir. This i at first thought was a false lead. This turned out to not be the case.

This is a chance for those involved in my attempted murder to step forward before i put this before all of rubi-ka. At the moment the buck stops at Simon and Jacobi's door. I wonder why that is.

I...wonderrrr why, myssself.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu