Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A quick Update

Echo Tango Alpha?

Sierra Oscar Oscar November (TM) (No, I seriously couldn't pass that up)

But in all seriousness, a big bump for those fixes; they've been annoying in the past and hopefully they'll all be solved soon. Thanks for the changes! [/fanboi]
    Last edited by Daschande; Aug 7th, 2008 at 09:41:40.
    Ding "Daschande" GratsThx - Opi Crat 218/19/67 Squad Cmdr. of Haven, Clan RK2
    Cancelled Sept. 08, no time to play, no money to pay... BBL!

With this up front, the content designre smust've been busy working in the background on the next patch, so with this stuff taking so long, the next patch shouldn't be that much further away
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    With this up front, the content designre smust've been busy working in the background on the next patch, so with this stuff taking so long, the next patch shouldn't be that much further away
    They will delay it tho because they want to see the raid interface at work on live for afew weeks first so they know what to expect and maybe fine tune some of the areas....

But yeah this is a code only patch and the content designers are working there ass off, you do the math
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345