My name is . . . I don't know anymore. I was born on Rubi-ka I do know that. Im sure it was during the 3rd civil war. At least I think I'm sure. There so much i cannot remember. My childhood. I remember being smart being picked on that is about all I can remember of that time in my life. My life was a flash for the most part. I was a mercenary for some time. I remember that clearly.

My life comes back to real time when I met Sita "FixDamester" Yaksha. She and I were a pair. I believe we were in love. I cannot remember. I'm sure we were in love. We were always around each other and we would do anything for the other. Is that not love? I guess so.

Well we traveled a lot and unlike nanomages we could go off world and visit other planets. Oh! We did that too we visited alot of planets well we had to; mercenaries can only work in one spot so long. We visited other planets under the pretense of business opportunities. Other planets like omni colonies other Planets under ICC even some planets beneath Sol-bankings control. . .

That is where we ran into trouble. We ran into some less than savory characters there. We got in the crime scene too quick too deep. We were not ready. No. We wanted nothing to do with it. We were going to cut all the killing and hacking and shoot for the straight and narrow.

But Sol-Banking has some dark corners. Darkness that threatened to engulf all it set its eyes upon. And the eyes of darkness have come to gaze upon me. It started when we got to the Sol-Banking colony we were there on a job. Convince an Omni representative to give forth some knowledge. Simple enough really. We had but to talk to him and Sita set about hacking his brain implant. Nothing short of a full unit of fixers could stop her hacking abilities. I am sure she was my lover. But. . . where was I. . . Oh we got the information needed. As we turned it in to our proprietor he propositioned us for positions within a specialized unit.

A unit that would be sent off to Rubi-Ka to infiltrate Omni ranks and report back to Sol-Banking. That is all he would tell us. We of course knowing the fragility of the situation asked for some time to deliberate and get our matters in order. Sita and I had no intentions of thrusting ourselves into political wars of espionage, but we did however enjoy the planet and wanted to spend more time there. This planet was beautiful the architecture was based on designs of the feudal Japan era which brought along with it a sense of zen. It was the most peace I have ever felt in my life.

It is at this time when we were going to take our leave when the Sol-Banking proprietor approached us again with an assasination job on the leader of his special division. For 2 reasons. The division was his well kept dirty secret the bastard! And the other reason was $*%^#@ the leader of the division had broken rank and called for a breaking away and those who would break away would be called The Sardaukar. Sita and I obviously declined and began making arrangements to return to Rubi-Ka.

We first met him on the shuttle $*%&#^$ was cunning indeed. He did not travel in the bravado of many gang leaders but he did have an unmistakable air about him. We knew who he was because he approached us asking for our talents to be given to his group. We again declined. A mistake. He did not seem upset or anything of the sort. We were wrong.

As we came into Rubi-ka from the orbital station our shuttle crash. I do not remember much after that. Sita and I were separated for some time. From what i was told we both ended up in the midst of another war. Drafted this time to the side of clan. We worked as we did before. Guns for hire. Odd jobs here and their. Different clans hired Sita for information pilfering. Others hired me for raids. It was not long until our names were popular among clan and we were picked up by the Sardaukar again.

This time they approached Sita directly. She says she turned them down and they vanished immediately. A few days later she was dodging shots from a rifle down in stret west. She quickly hopped the grid. Soon after I was down in Bor taking out an official when I was under fire from some droid. I quickly disguised a manifestation as me and made a hasty escape. For some time after Sita and I suffered increasingly more opposition when ever we were in the area of Stret West, Bor, or Newland. We soon came to find out this was Sardaukar stomping grounds. What we did not know was how many had actually come to Rubi-ka and how deep they had embedded themselves.