Thread: CLAN The Syndicate

CLAN The Syndicate

You probably noticed a bunch of fat, badly armor toons standing around SS shop and thought, Hey, I want to join them, and sent us a tell. Since we are always afk, we never replied or gave any information. Now, to cut down on the number of unanswered tells we receive, we opened up applications on our forum, http://www.thesyndicateorg.com/forum/.

Quote Originally Posted by angryturtle View Post
    You probably noticed a bunch of fat, badly armor toons standing around SS shop and thought, Hey, I want to join them, and sent us a tell. Since we are always afk, we never replied or gave any information. Now, to cut down on the number of unanswered tells we receive, we opened up applications on our forum, http://www.thesyndicateorg.com/forum/.
    Bump for great recruitment notice
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

lol thats awesome. :P
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

back to the top!

youre missing out! They helped me twink on a bunch of stuff last night!

Bump for Syndi!
    Vamzer 220/24 Martial Artist
    Doomed Lover 215/20 Keeper
    Novas 165/9 Nano Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

Why should you join us might I ask? Cause they're freaking AWESOME!!!!

need I say more?

oh ya, bump
    Last edited by ruken; Jun 16th, 2008 at 20:00:25.

Bumpity for old times. Glad to see Syndi is still around.