Thread: Nano programmer assembling QL220 refined implants

Nano programmer assembling QL220 refined implants

A good nanoprogrammer is hard to find these days.

I am assembling all implants currently in the game, send a /tell to thedeacon. Pricing will go according to implant QL and yes, I am able to assemble the new refined (up to ql220) implants.

Self buffed, my np is 1040, however with implants, I have 1247 nano programming skill. All implants that require over 1040 will be subject to additional fees and customers must provide me with a doctor to assist in getting my original implants back on.

If I am busy in a mission or otherwise occupied, please understand this and do not beg or demand me to meet you somewhere. Do not ask for 'eta' because the answer will be 'whenever im ready'.

There are many advantages to seeking out a nanoprogrammer with extremely high skill, outside of the obvious. If you have lower ql implants (less than ql100) I can usually bump up the ql by as much as 8 (ql 50 implant becomes ql 58, etc).

profession specific templates can also be created for those unsure of what skills to raise. over the past 13 or so months I have played most of rubi ka's professions and have different nano nanny implant layouts that can be sent to you via e-mail.

Nano programming is also required for creating some other items such as nanocrystals, so please do not hesitate to call on me for the first few steps in making a crystal. In addition, my buffed agility is high enough to make any special arrow (chem damage arrow, fire arrow, etc) so let me know if you need this service as well. I have a list of the different special arrows and the QL items needed to make them.

And oddly enough, I am also available to blitz missions up to ql 250. Let me know what item you need and the price you are willing to pay and I will do the rest. All costs will be added to final bill.

And yes, I do mochams :P

I only ask that my customers treat me with respect for spending the countless months needed to acquire this skill and understand that I do not work for free. While my pricing is flexible, I will not assemble a full body of implants for 10,000 credits. There has to be incentive to keep this skill high. I don't care to set prices in stone, but part of showing respect is tipping the nano programmer well. After all, you will probably need us again.

Also please understand that I am not responsible for lost implants or clusters due to lag, LD or gameplay bugs. This is a known problem and in the past customers have demanded that I buy them new clusters and/or implants and it simply cannot work that way.

I thank you all and hope to hear from you on RK1!!!

-thedeacon
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

...but part of showing respect is tipping the nano programmer well.
    Well said mate.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

heh easy 2 find over 1200 in nano prog

try it with pharma teh

Arrow

200 trader or doc can get ~1100ish

~720 maxed
    210 imps
    20 expert
    125 maestro
    36 for doc only
    little more from items and ability boosts

Hopefully no implant requires 1200 PT, it might be possible for a 200 nanomage doc dualing 2 pistols and maxed tutoring though. Real hard.

Hmm, I'm all for adding 210 pharm to the token board. Or making more boards past 1k and adding it to them

BTW having 1200 NP means leaving in some NP clusters, not many people do that since 1000 is enough for everything but shining max nano.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Mercatura

~720 maxed
    210 imps
    20 expert
    125 maestro
    36 for doc only

Hopefully no implant requires 1200 PT, it might be possible for a 200 nanomage doc dualing 2 pistols and maxed tutoring though. Real hard.

Hmm, I'm all for adding 210 pharm to the token board. Or making more boards past 1k and adding it to them

BTW having 1200 NP means leaving in some NP clusters, not many people do that since 1000 is enough for everything but shining max nano.
    ever seen not pvp trader or doc?

they dont train it

Question

Ever walked away from the arena or whatever 25% zone you get your info about traders and docs from?

Ever leveled past the title5 cap?

Ever seen how few IP a pure green skill takes to max?

Ever read this forum? The post right above this as I post is done by a trader with pharm. (pays007)

Oh wait yes you're right it is rare, just let me finish maxing my pharm 10m per implant since its so rare

Originally posted by Mercatura

~720 maxed
    210 imps
    20 expert
    125 maestro
    36 for doc only

you forgot the engie nano Philosopher's Stone adds 62 chem and pharma tech. Haven't tried stacking it with maestros yet though so it might not work.

Arrow

Yep does stack, just tested. Might make it feasable for a title5 doc or title6 trader to hit 1200 then.

Just checked some things. I would say its definitely possible if I get the Spiritual Rites Pieces on, along with the Engie Buff.

Wink

Theres always the 4000 more BS missions option too.