Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: (Stromm here) All my old-school (02-03) screenshots for anyone that wants to see them

Here's a few more or less random screenshots I could still find on my hdd, from around those times, going from spring 2003 to winter 2004 (when we were enjoying the last bits of "old" pvp fun at ent arena and it was basically dying out already).
    Bad resolution, yeah. Played on a PIII box back then :x
    Nostalgie
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Hahaha, oh man.

Had some good laughs in those, especially the Rossi one. And that screen with LCNwhateverhisnamewas dead, the novice agent, I remember that was like my last day playing before SL came out too.

And those bloodbats and bloodmaces. Man, I'm still traumatized. Just looking at those babies brings back some reclaim memories. The kind where your jaw dropped, and you spent 5 minutes looking at the damage you took. Nasty on fixers.

I remember Timbuk had a theory that if you made a nanomage enfo with a BM/BB equipped, he would be unstoppable. Unlimited nano to recast layers and mongo, however many times he wanted and a sea of specials while full def. Wonder if he ever tried it out.
    Last edited by JPZ1987a; Jul 6th, 2008 at 00:46:17.

i really really wish i could have tried pre sl and even plain SL pvp

I used to watch Fraqtil (my bro) Rock pre sl PvP with his EQB and thats why i made an enfo :P

But on the other hand i used to watch Tir-ICC wampah wars on Rosh's screen and it made me drool! full azure EQB enfo's were sexeh but so were full t3 enfo's back then

WTB classic server indeed! ^_^
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    i really really wish i could have tried pre sl and even plain SL pvp

I used to watch Fraqtil (my bro) Rock pre sl PvP with his EQB and thats why i made an enfo :P

But on the other hand i used to watch Tir-ICC wampah wars on Rosh's screen and it made me drool! full azure EQB enfo's were sexeh but so were full t3 enfo's back then

WTB classic server indeed! ^_^
    I remember fraqtil, nice guy I'm pretty sure he didn't have an EQB though , moreover he wasn't even in the correct level range to have one, at the time EQB was still uber
    RK1 Clan Godfather

Ah the old good time Stromm
    Omni-tek is your friend !

Hey Stromm, you probably don't remember me but, around LVL 170ish you steam rolled my ass at MMD (before they changed it). I was in a yalm passing through- I remember crackin' up hard. This was all before SL/AI/etc. Good to see you're still snooping around, though.

This better not be 123 MB of pr0n....

Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff View Post
    I remember fraqtil, nice guy I'm pretty sure he didn't have an EQB though , moreover he wasn't even in the correct level range to have one, at the time EQB was still uber
    i used to watch him play all the time pre sl and he maxed out at level 185 with eqb and that Mk armor and he had apprentice or novice or something :P

him and predatorox used to pwn people alot
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

just looked through the screenies.. Nice.. for me the funniest part was the ARK who told you to go 'kick omni ass'
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Thats a lot of ollllllld photos, nice memories

Bloodriegn/Clip5

woot, I kinda wish I was there. Started in april 2003 though :|
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

Nice screenshots, does bring back some old memories.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudeh View Post
    Nice screenshots, does bring back some old memories.

Damn too bad I don't have screenshots of cloudeh ruining the economy in 2002.

/org bank remove 999999999
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Damn too bad I don't have screenshots of cloudeh ruining the economy in 2002.

Slick!

I still have the one right before I got hit with the hammer.
    Only have a few left from an old storage account... like teaming with people like Letah and Resta, Early Tarasque Kills, the enforcer only guild M.O.T.H.E.R
    Rest got lost when my house was broken in to.

What was the name of the MA that used to go around jumping people in MMD and took pictures and made stories, dragonfly1 or something?
    Last edited by cloudeh; Jul 8th, 2008 at 19:53:35.

Alphafemale here again

I looked for my old screens but they are on a CD somewhere not to be found. i did find another CD with mostly crap or guild related(boring) screens and only 1 that was interesting is me staning rooted above water somewhere below Omni HQ cursing at the bug that caused it to happen, as someone above said it happened while zoning out of OE arena and getting rooted in the same time

good ol' times when skills mattered more then having months of free time to farm grear because you needed only days of camping back then. oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Crevex View Post
    woot, I kinda wish I was there. Started in april 2003 though :|
    i remember you
    RK1 Clan Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Onelove View Post
    good ol' times when skills mattered more then having months of free time to farm grear because you needed only days of camping back then. oh well
    that's the truth...and why this game aint fun anymore.
    RK1 Clan Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff View Post
    i remember you
    would've smacked you silly if you didn't

but yeah, I was like, level 1-120 towards the end of Stromm's screenies. Still haven't checked yours, though - no rar-capable software on this office computer.
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

Did I see Alphafemale? Haha, sup! How goes and what have you been up to?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast