Thread: Time to get some alien levels

Time to get some alien levels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORb3zC8z94w

More invasion movies is never a bad thing.
    Waiting for a cure.

I've heard Skyline is so horrible it's not even worth the cost of renting it. Hopefully this makes up for its failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    I've heard Skyline is so horrible it's not even worth the cost of renting it. Hopefully this makes up for its failure.
    Yeah, I did not go see that one. One of those that the studio won't fine you for downloading because that would involve claiming that movie belongs to them.
    Waiting for a cure.

Holy crap, that's some trailer.

*goes back to watch it in HD a few more times*

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I preferred the RATM CD.

(trailer is neat)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

IMO, nothing can beat The War of the Worlds (original one, from the fifties).
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    IMO, nothing can beat The War of the Worlds (original one, from the fifties).
    The earlier War of the Worlds, broadcast on radio in the '30s. Truly epic.

Yabut, it had no trailer.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I vaguely recall a TV series from the '80s that wasn't so bad either. It basically followed the movie you mentioned, with the premise that the aliens didn't die at the end--they just became really sick and lapsed into a deathlike coma for 30 years.

Of course, that was ages ago, and lots of things aren't as cool as i remember them being. I'll have tto see if i can find some videos online.