Thread: Halloween Posters - Get Your Own on RK4!

Halloween Posters - Get Your Own on RK4!

Happy Halloween, Rubi-Ka!

For those of you looking to obtain real prints of Night of Draculeet and Uncle Pumpkinhead, they are now available for purchase at www.imagekind.net.

Keep in mind that imagekind is a third party print service that I have no direct control over. I can't offer you any customer support regarding these prints. I'm merely a humble artist. However, I have ordered one my for myself to make sure that the quality is at least good enough for me!

Hope you had/have a safe holiday!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

I have to say they look amazing!

Great job Lauri and thank you for offering them out of game
    Tshaar Link
    AO TeamSpeak

Those Posters are one of the best thing in this years halloween stuff!
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Muahahaha it really worked... thanks alot to you and the one who know who i mean(s).

This will be some Expensive fun to get these as Art-Print or something, but i need them

Not the best photo - but this is a 24"x36" glossy print of Uncle Pumpkinhead. The paper is as about as thick as a good quality photo. I just shoved it in an average Walmart poster frame(a tab frame, not a plastic, sectional crap frame) and hung it on the wall.

The image is sharp and the colors are good. =)
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

i personally like the hanebuchen rag papers, pretty sure it will look amazing with draculeet poster... going to make myself a christmas present i guess.

This is an awesome idea, really like that Draculeet one!
    Last edited by Malosar; Nov 16th, 2010 at 16:56:49.

Love it! please keep them coming :P