Thread: RK2 Desert Alliance needs Ambassadors from clan orgs.

RK2 Desert Alliance needs Ambassadors from clan orgs.

Me and my friend were trying to start a RP guild today but its a little different. We're starting the Desert Alliance, a guild that will play a role sort of like NATO or the UN for the clans. We wanted members of guilds to place an ambassador in the ranks to have a say in the governing of the clans since the Council of Truth has fallen. For the most part I heard no response from anyone. if you are interested in placeing a member in the org contact either me (Madchenn) or (Barterer) we will be glad to have your Ambassador join. If you'ld like to be an ambassador ask your guild leader if you can join the org and represent them. I'ld like to explain a bit of what we had in mind too before I end this message.

1: The creation of an orginization created of allied orginizations with the intent of seeing that the promotion of ideals layed down by its member orginizations are enforced.

2: The Desert Alliance will at times of need put forth a volunteer force made up of its members orginizations to enforce policys set forth by the council members.

3: All orginizations are allowed a member on the council. But its member shall have votes equal to the power its orginization holds. 100+ Members hold 4 votes, 50+ members hold 3 votes, 25+ members hold 2 votes, 10+ members hold 1 vote, less than 10+ members in a guild hold no vote but are allowed to be heard by council. More votes will be allowed on concil consesus to member orgs who hold more power economicaly, militarily or socialy if such an adjustment is deemed a legitimate need by the council.

There will be more later but right now thats all I've come up with. I really hope people want to get involved. leave a CP message for me if you have anything to add or coments. I'll respond as soon as I can.

I would also add that as president I would be open to members electing a president of the Org to run it from within. I also think this will be alot of fun from a RP stand point and add some realism to the game that the Council of Truth never allowed.

Madchenn
    Last edited by Madchenn; Sep 19th, 2002 at 21:39:58.