Thread: Tl4/5 Twink

Tl4/5 Twink

Just wondering if there is anything special a Tl4/5 MA twink should be using beisides D-Chest, MA pants (at TL5+) for PVM and the occasional PVP fun? Been scrolling thru forums and cant find a whole lot on the subject.
    Bladeknight - 220 Trox Keeper (Main and Chief Farmer) ~~ Whitepaladin - 171 Trox Meta-Physicist (Very Old Toon, Reborn)
    Bladescrat - 220 NanoMage Bureaucrat (Farming Assist) ~~ Silvafang - 150 Solitus Adventurer (Sec 10 Wannabe)
    Bladesdoc - 220 Solitus Doctor (Raid Helper) ~~ Forsake - 133 Opi Agent (FP Buff Monkey)
    Bladeskiller - 202 Solitus Engineer (TS Monkey)

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    and you wear girl pants.

I guess you don't understand that most, probably 80%+ also have tl7's. go back to slamming your GTH button and strokin your fakepeen while playing "wheel of fortune pvp"

well ai armour if you're planning on staying at a particular level for a long time.

If not:

Brothers brass knuckles or lamnidae gloves
    Spirit Focus for arms
    Pred boots or sos if you can afford it
    Notucomm/Blackpack (if opi)/pink dress
    sureshot glasses for head instead of cc maybe
    Ofab/Tier pants

Ahh forgot bout SoS. Will prolly use SoS, D-Chest, Ofab Pants, maybe Sureshot and the rest CM as most of it will be sec 10 farming. Using full pred atm and pink dress. He's bout 110 iirc.
    Bladeknight - 220 Trox Keeper (Main and Chief Farmer) ~~ Whitepaladin - 171 Trox Meta-Physicist (Very Old Toon, Reborn)
    Bladescrat - 220 NanoMage Bureaucrat (Farming Assist) ~~ Silvafang - 150 Solitus Adventurer (Sec 10 Wannabe)
    Bladesdoc - 220 Solitus Doctor (Raid Helper) ~~ Forsake - 133 Opi Agent (FP Buff Monkey)

and you wear girl pants.

I guess you don't understand that most, probably 80%+ also have tl7's. go back to slamming your GTH button and strokin your fakepeen while playing "wheel of fortune pvp"

could also post a setup and a lvl you are looking to be with that setup and we could critic that.
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

going to sit at 150 i think. This is a basic setup atm, need to edit Ql of armor and HUD, no NCU or bracers (will most likely use either 150 aruls or sandy goo). Will also add symbs and imps when i'm not at work:P

and you wear girl pants.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=95541

well this is my setup. i don't have symbs (only imps lvl 200). and i will not put any symbs while i am in s10. After s10 i will work on for pvp.
    Last edited by PLUMB; Apr 15th, 2008 at 13:52:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeknight View Post
    going to sit at 150 i think. This is a basic setup atm, need to edit Ql of armor and HUD, no NCU or bracers (will most likely use either 150 aruls or sandy goo). Will also add symbs and imps when i'm not at work:P
    yah 300 ofab & mercs @ 150
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Ok armor lvls edited....... critque away!!!!!

and you wear girl pants.