Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Move Phasefront to Borealis

Quote Originally Posted by dgdgdgdg018 View Post
    Not quiet sure what you mean by miniature landscape, been there a lot in parrot myself and i don't recall any unusual feelings of superiority.
    DG, something like that. It takes such a measure of desperation that I wouldn't be surprised if Falkvinge suffers from the sort of inferiority complex that drives them to go to such lengths to feel more superior as to do it in a game.

Falkvinge, buy some bonsai, Barbies and doll houses. Will work better than trying to put other down to feel better.

I've stated before that i don't like the phasefront in newland lake. This is for several reasons:

1) it generates lag and with all the T5 pvp guys hanging out in the same are, it increases da lag.

2) frankly, it's an eyesore and inconsistent with the surroundings.

However, i disagree that it should just be a shop terminal in AO/BOR/Omni Trade or whatever. I like the concept of the structure, i'd just like it somewhere else.

Maybe the lake in Bor...maybe a smaller structure next to Leona...maybe somewhere....shesh..why should i have to come up with an idea...get a frickin dev to..that's what they are paid for....

Quote Originally Posted by Jenshai View Post
    Falkvinge, buy some bonsai, Barbies and doll houses. Will work better than trying to put other down to feel better.
    Oh I already had a bonsai several years ago, but it died...
    Must have been natures fault
    And as for barbies and a dollhouse... There's no need to buy more since I still have those from my childhood in the attic at my parents house.

In regards of my complex I can just tell you that my complex is far worse than an inferiority complex. I'm suffering from a virtual emo complex which makes me type /terminate every 5 mins because I got fed up with the cut&paste of creditseller names.

As for the topic: There's imho still no need to move the shops.

[...]
    you do know that by replying you actually bumping and not de-bumping right?
    [...]
    You know that de-bumping in a forum literary means to dissent a suggestion, right ?

/terminate
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Thanks Damon7.

As I said, most importantly, I would like it moved somewhere it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    shesh..why should i have to come up with an idea...get a frickin dev to..that's what they are paid for....
    No, I don't think they're paid for revisiting working content that only a few people whine about. However, they are paid for making new content and fixing bugs and whatnot.

And an "eyesore" isn't a bug.

And I don't see how it would be any better in Borealis.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Lost the orginal thread, can't find it on a search even.
    Simply, it is aesthetically unappealling and should be placed somewhere as tacky, where it will fit with its surroundings.Borealius works for access. Which is probably the only valid arguement against this. It also has water.
    Well I dont see anything wrong with the store. In fact I like the way it looks. As far as lag goes well with or without I think the lag is the same.

Also why are you brining this up again? Im pretty sure you've brought this up quite a few times and it feels like your beating a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Congratulations on getting sarcasm. Maybe we can work on your undeserved and quite frankly baffling air of superiority next.
    you crack me up sometimes

Oh, don't worry about that, I used to be conceited;
    -
    Now I am absolutely perfect.
    Really? Is this attitude necessary? I realize people are giving you one as well but with you'er added smart *** remarks and you're bumping your own posts again and again you're starting to sound a bit self absorbed
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Cylie View Post
    Also why are you brining this up again? Im pretty sure you've brought this up quite a few times and it feels like your beating a dead horse.
    Scrath this,I didnt realize the start date of the thread heh,my apologies
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Cylie View Post
    Really? Is this attitude necessary? I realize people are giving you one as well but with you'er added smart *** remarks and you're bumping your own posts again and again you're starting to sound a bit self absorbed
    I care so much about how I sound, thank you for pointing this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zudahh View Post
    No, I don't think they're paid for revisiting working content that only a few people whine about. However, they are paid for making new content and fixing bugs and whatnot.

And an "eyesore" isn't a bug.

And I don't see how it would be any better in Borealis.
    Devs are paid to develop content...new content...updated old content...etc...They work on what ever their boss tells them to...Seeing as how Devs have worked on stuff that people have whined about i don't see the point of you're arguement...unless you're saying that there are so few complaints about this that the devs won't work on it...

that could be said for a lot of issues folks have posted about. Regardless, the point is, I shouldn't have to suggest a place to put it. I object to it being where it is and ahve expressed why. It's up to a dev to determine, given my input, where it should go, should fc choose to move it....

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    Devs are paid to develop content...new content...updated old content...etc...They work on what ever their boss tells them to...
    Yes. But there's no bug, no mistake done with the location of the Phasefront shop. And placing the thing somewhere else just because less than half a dozen people are whining about it doesn't sound like something they'd bother with to begin with.

Seeing as how Devs have worked on stuff that people have whined about i don't see the point of you're arguement...
    Yes, they have. But not on something that like three people have complained about, however. This isn't about a gamebreaking feature, not about a prof being the nerfest. It's about... A shop. About which most don't even care because it's just fine over the NL lake.

unless you're saying that there are so few complaints about this that the devs won't work on it...
    Yep, that's what I'm saying. That, and there's no point in working on it. It's just fine where it is now.

that could be said for a lot of issues folks have posted about.
    But I can't think of many things that have been as pointless as this one, to be quite honest. This suggestion wouldn't add anything anywhere. It wouldn't make the game any fun for anyone. All it would do is put a shop from one place to another.

And hell, I'm sure then you'd find people who would whine about it there. IMO it's fine where it is right now.

Regardless, the point is, I shouldn't have to suggest a place to put it.
    So you wanna tell them to put something somewhere else for no real reason (buhuu it's an eyesore), and then think you shouldn't have to give a suggestion where?

Meh.

I object to it being where it is and ahve expressed why.
    "It's an eyesore" doesn't really seem like reason enough in my opinion. It's not like the lake was omgz BEAUTIFUL without the shop either. I think it should stay. And probably will.

FC has bigger things to worry about than the location of one crummy shop that's considered an eyesore by a few people.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Phasefront is the laggest prof?
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hmm? "Laggest prof"?

Since they added Lagfront, it is probably a nice little module, et cetera. Shouldn't be difficult to move.

Little change back on the visuals from with in New Land City and vola.

Another horrid thread, debump.

Most of the lag you probably get is from all the TL5ers outside dueling or waiting to get on BS
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

What lag? Go back and read. I don't actually have any lag, that is just its nick name.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    And as for barbies and a dollhouse... There's no need to buy more since I still have those from my childhood in the attic at my parents house.
    Is this one of those "wah wah, I am a GURL. drool over me already!" ?
    If you are claiming to be a female of the species, then i must demand nakked pics! as proof.
    In regards of my complex I can just tell you that my complex is far worse than an inferiority complex. I'm suffering from a virtual emo complex which makes me type /terminate every 5 mins because I got fed up with the cut&paste of creditseller names.
    I feel for you, seriously i do.
    As for the topic: There's imho still no need to move the shops.
    Obviously we disagree.
    You know that de-bumping in a forum literary means to dissent a suggestion, right ?
    For all intent and purposes, replying to any thread simply bumps it.

I am still waiting for some actual, coherent arguments from you. If you have none please go /emoDeath somewhere else.

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    you, dear sir, are a moron because
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    3) are bored and have decided to troll?
    4) suffer from ADD and dyslexia?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    why it's almost like a form letter, and i can sign it as-
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

@SwordBreaker- These are disjointed random thoughts, when reading imagine me (brain) farting as i write every sentence.

-Yes it is 'fine' all right. but it could be 'better'.

-It would make my former afk spot, unlaggier! (not to be confused with unuglier!)

-So, move it somewhere no-one visits unless they want to go to the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Zudahh View Post
    FC has bigger things to worry about than the location of one crummy shop that's considered an eyesore by a few people.
    I don't know about your toons but mine can't take anymore, any form of "lub" from FC. As an engie you should be feeling the soreness a bit yourself.

That said I would much rather they work on fixing old things (you know polishing AO) instead of adding more crap.

PS: At the end of the day i do believe it's a rather pointless argument, cause of various reasons however, i am bored and to quote jainway (wrongly) - "you can argue about anything and everything and you can justify anything and everything using logic- for that is both it's strength and it's weakness."

"There's nothing wrong with the (ranged advy) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent."
    dgdgdgdg018:I kinda prefer my method of simply calling them morons and retards. sadly, people claim "that is not an argument".thus in the future i shall say -
    1) inbreeding perhaps?
    2) got dropped on your head as a child a lot and as a result have impaired intelligence ?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    Laughing at you, DG

I mean surely i have provided reasons on par with said posters original arguments, haven't I ?

I am still waiting for some actual, coherent arguments from you. If you have none please go /emoDeath somewhere else.
    From Falkwhinge?

That said I would much rather they work on fixing old things (you know polishing AO) instead of adding more crap.
    YES!

Is this one of those "wah wah, I am a GURL. drool over me already!" ?
    If you are claiming to be a female of the species, then i must demand nakked pics! as proof.
    Buy one of your favorite mags if you want to see nudity.
    I feel for you, seriously i do.
    I'm glad that you do
    Obviously we disagree.
    I can live with that fact
    For all intent and purposes, replying to any thread simply bumps it.
    You still didn't get the literary meaning of a debump.
    Like mentioned in this Thread before, the lag in front of Newland City is primary due to the fact of all TL5 BS PvPers dueling and waiting for the next BS, not because of Phasefront. Hence there's no need to move phasefront.
    Just because some persons "think" that phasefront is aesthetically unappealling doesn't make a coherent argument to move the shops.

From Falkwhinge?
    I love you too, but can't you think about a better alienation of my nick ?
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

[*coughs* Riiight.]

I love you too, but can't you think about a better alienation of my nick ?
    Oh, snoogums, it wouldn't be the same between us if I called you by anything else.

Let me start by saying how flattered i am that you decided to emulate my way of replying.
    Buy one of your favorite mags if you want to see nudity.
    Does this mean no nakked pics from you? god dammit! why does that line never work!?
    I'm glad that you do
    You're welcome.
    You still didn't get the literary meaning of a debump.
    I did, it is still illogical and unrealistic in my view to post "debump".
    Like mentioned in this Thread before, the lag in front of Newland City is primary due to the fact of all TL5 BS PvPers dueling and waiting for the next BS, not because of Phasefront. Hence there's no need to move phasefront.
    I disagree with this. After a server restart even when there were no other players around the lag persists.
    Just because some persons "think" that phasefront is aesthetically unappealling doesn't make a coherent argument to move the shops.
    So, you are arguing that it is aesthetically appealing then?

1) inbreeding perhaps?
    5) Other.....?
    6) All of the above?
    Laughing at you, DG

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast