Thread: Control Tower damage purge

Control Tower damage purge

Hello

How about purging all DD done on a CT from log once the field goes 75% ?

This would solve :
    1) Killing a CT with an org only to see that another org had farmed damage on CT 1 month ago and you can not plant before 20 min (and field can be ninjaed)
    2) side "A" terminating a CT to get fields from org from side "B" hot.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by mocs View Post
    Hello
    How about removal of 5% gas?
    Dunno... care to do a thread for it ? because, it has nothing to do with this thread topic, and you could explain what is the issue you have about the 5% gaz.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Killing a CT with an org only to see that another org had farmed damage on CT 1 month ago and you can not plant before 20 min (and field can be ninjaed)
    Now that's one interesting issue. People still do towers °°

bump
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Bump, this is a good idea.

no one else ?
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

bump
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Bump for this. I remember a few months back myself and a friend were hitting a low level CT and got killed. About a week later a tower message came out telling of our victory. Not really something that is high priority but nevertheless should be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by twvlsman View Post
    Bump for this. I remember a few months back myself and a friend were hitting a low level CT and got killed. About a week later a tower message came out telling of our victory. Not really something that is high priority but nevertheless should be fixed.
    It should be high priority
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Bump again.

While I'm quite pleased with the result of this morning's tower battles, this issue needs to be addressed before it becomes a widespread problem.

I remember that one time that one guy afk'd next to a CT for a while and let his damage shields build up DD on the CT... and then a few months later a big zerg came to level the field and his org won damage.. and nobody from the org was even in the offensive.

True story, bro.

Edit: pet damage should also account for an org's overall damage. Nothing like seeing an MP twink with a big demon level a CT and then we have to wait to plant =/
    Waiting for a cure.