Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Duels compilation

After my last IPR, I figured out that I had prolly overrated a bit my IPs bonus ...
    I can now self QL 300 SoFC easily, 275 UaWoS and instacast MoK at once ahah.
    I still have some IPs to spare here and there, dunno yet, dualling Shens is gonna be a tough task I think heh, altho I don't give up on being able to swap a QL 275 Scope self.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Can self shens with maxed MM no prob.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Actually i just ignore that and unleash alpha. All i've got.

Conceal was from old title days :P
    Not sure about a 220 MA alpha. Enf alpha gets me to 30-50% if im prepared.

Duelled a neutral 220 MA. Soaked his alpha in the mentioned Shield, AS poofed into blockers. Had him completely drained as hes alpha was done. I still had to kite a little bit tho.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Can self shens with maxed MM no prob.
    Go max MM with AS/SO/SA/Arrows, selfing Scope and everything else Rac.
    This is maybe important for you on Linzo, as being a PvM MA, I also wanted to be at the top in this section but I figured out that I just couldn't have everything avaible at the same time, life is sad. =)
    I have cut everything else, if I can't do it, then none else will be able to do it with the current way I spared my IPs, which is kinda perfect btw, not a single IP in Skills I do not use.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

He has em maxed, and is NR1 as well as opposed to your NR0
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

Whatever, we both have the same IPs anyway, there's no bragging behaviour to adopt here. ^^
    If I don't have enaugh IPs to dual Shens, then I must have something else you do not.

Soli rapes IP on abis
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

xD.

i think some people are putting too much effort into strategy against trader... just MR and spam everything you have

oh, no

you'd rather have 50 more evades then a combined AR bonus of about 1470... right

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Go max MM with AS/SO/SA/Arrows, selfing Scope and everything else Rac.
    This is maybe important for you on Linzo, as being a PvM MA, I also wanted to be at the top in this section but I figured out that I just couldn't have everything avaible at the same time, life is sad. =)
    I have cut everything else, if I can't do it, then none else will be able to do it with the current way I spared my IPs, which is kinda perfect btw, not a single IP in Skills I do not use.
    it's possible to have all those skills high enough to use the items we MA's use for pvm and pvp, ofc you'l have to sacrifice HP and really cut down on nanoskills and swap alot of gear for buffing.

last time i checked (before maxing body dev) i had AS/SA/Bow Spec Atk/SO(3/4 or the way maxed)/MM (swapped my fodt with a 250 MM imp/dynamic sleeve/infantry pande ring for shen sticks)

so ya it's doable if you got full 300's and all the necessary swapable gear to save the most IP possible. (might be doable w/o having the perfect setup ofc, just saying i'd rather save max IP)

I know I know, but I can swap a QL 275 Scope self, can you? =)
    Well, with Implants etc, maybe, but heck, I don't wanna sink into that tbh, for two shens. Otherwise, I already know a whole lot about swapping for buffing since I can cast Anvil Fists without swapping any clothes (no AIT3), so I had to furnish myself with a bunch of nanoskills ****. >.<
    I can self 'em if I max MM in fact but I don't wanna waste anymore IPs heh, I'd rather use Shen+BoB as I already had to raise MM a bit to dual Phulaks. Then again when I was talking about selfing every MA Items, I meant it to be at the best and highest QL indeed.

Edit: Furthermore, I can't swap any gear to twink my MM without AItech3.

Edit: Furthermore, I can't swap any gear to twink my MM without AItech3.
    portable surgery clini + 250 MM left wrist imp is swap'able w/o ai tech3 and gives a good 123 MM, so is the pure novictum infantry ring if you dont allready use it instead of engelen's ring of damage.

i wonder if i'm the only MA who swaps that wrist imp for dual sticks from pvp to pvm...

No, it's well known that there is no MM on FoD heh, I wouldn't end up with 1550 MM even if I had it on though. =/
    I was talking about Dynamic Sleeves but I almost forgot that I had CC Sleeves so the difference isn't that big.
    So all in all, I'll definitely stick to the Shen+BoB option, plus I found BoB a lil bit more stylish, even though it'll provide me less DD.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the pillow that adds 50 MM can be handful too. ^^

No, it's well known that there is no MM on FoD heh, I wouldn't end up with 1550 MM even if I had it on though. =/
    well obviously everyone knows that, i just don't think people realise that you don't absolutly have to keep the stupid sticks equiped even for pvp (lol)

Edit: Oh yeah, and the pillow that adds 50 MM can be handful too. ^^
    true.

So im thinking if i should write up a the MP part some day.
    Whahahahahahaha !
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

hai2u
    Happy New Year!
    Zoetropez :: 214/20 :: Bureaucrat
    Dymek03 :: 1/0 :: Martial Artist I've been enlightened around level 213.

Happy new year to all the rogues still playing !

*MAs
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

nice thread, strange I havent seen it until now!

pretty much what I do vs any of the professions listed above, but now that advy's are ranged with 11 sec AS, they are hard to catch,

good job with thread

big bump!
    Naizdoc - 220 doctor (27) *Master*
    Culgan - 220 MA (30) *PvP gimp*
    Kanilo - 220 Sol (30) *Master*
    Culganizer - 220 shade (30) *DDwhore*
    Rocan - 165 enfo (20) *Apprentice*
    Supernuke - 173 NT (17) *Catalyst*

Santena - 60+ fixer *Apprentice* 03' GAII fix

Proud Advisor of Sparta!

After doing a full IPR, resetting body dev, resetting lots of crap, I do have a decent amount of IP available tbh.

I got all abils, maxed SO, maxed bow spcl atk, SA, AS, IP'd bow enough to be at MBS, enough nanopool to use those IS rods, maxed SI/BM, enough percep to self ql 275 scope, enough parry to use inner balance (not enough to use delirium though, I tried delirium a while and realised I rarely use it/have a chance to use it), maxed piercing, 1k fast attack for flurry, 1801 dimach for sai fung.

got no IP in mult melee anymore dont think I can even get on a BoB (not sure tho)

about first aid though... I have about 1k first aid atm, I do have enough IP to max it and be able to use alb stims but wondering if it's worth it.

with alb stims maybe I can unperk SD and free up 6 perks, which can all go into brawler heh. I do like my ability to resist roots and stuff atm though :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pappeska View Post
    Is a hard flabbergaster any use in pvp or do the 1 sec equip delay make it worthless?
    i got one for sale on RK 1 /tell hurjaroope if interested

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast