Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Duels compilation

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    3 MA noob 210 can INSTA-KILL u if they use bow too

Why you ppl always talk like agent is only prof with AS ingame :/
    They can't cap AS for sure...they'd actually hit you for a min. That's the main difference
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Quote Originally Posted by Kotty View Post
    They can't cap AS for sure...they'd actually hit you for a min. That's the main difference
    Not only that, they'd most probably miss on everything else, and with gimped as recharge u could take out each of them 1 by 1 and piss on their corpses while smoking an /afk cig irl...
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Full set CC (+210AS) + Greater kyudo (+80AS) + TTS + Infantry Eye symbiant (+120+AS) and with maxed AS skill, MAs don't cap AS like agents ...
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

Most 220s Agents reach 1K AS in theirs Auno's setup, not to mention TTS etc etc.

As MAs we're just a thousand miles away from 'em about the AS cap ratio, they also have a way better AS weap than our crap bow heh, pure logic.
    MAs own a bit of every specials, we aren't meant to cap 'em all tho we still cap AS pretty often which is a good thing.

U can also sacrifice some Symbiants and wear Implants w/ AS instead, like RH RW etc. There's the ol' CC set, the QL 275 Scope, the Masterpiece Ancient Manual Aiming Aid ...

Divine001 has over 2K AS skill himself, he caps AS most of the time I bet, ask him. :>
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

The 2k+ AS i self is nice in BS because i get to use the Pow bow and still have 11s recharge. Done some pretty nasty ASs on enfos/solds/keeps with it. I like it.
    ManiaC DivinE DeluxE
    Divine001 - 220/30/70 - Master

If AS crits its a cap with both anyhow, while sapp has a lot higher max dmg so you'll see higher ave ASes from it.

It's your higher AS multiplier that helps, not the pow pow.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Most 220s Agents reach 1K AS in theirs Auno's setup, not to mention TTS etc etc.

As MAs we're just a thousand miles away from 'em about the AS cap ratio, they also have a way better AS weap than our crap bow heh, pure logic.
    MAs own a bit of every specials, we aren't meant to cap 'em all tho we still cap AS pretty often which is a good thing.

U can also sacrifice some Symbiants and wear Implants w/ AS instead, like RH RW etc. There's the ol' CC set, the QL 275 Scope, the Masterpiece Ancient Manual Aiming Aid ...

Divine001 has over 2K AS skill himself, he caps AS most of the time I bet, ask him. :>
    Yeh but my post's comparing 210ish gimp (or average or even good) MAs vs. 210ish gimp agents.

Well equipped 220ish MA is different story...

P.S.: And I'm not sure if your post's aimed at mine but I just wanted to make it clear
    Last edited by Kotty; May 8th, 2008 at 23:41:19.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

No it didn't Kotty, I was talkin' to 317 heh.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

I was talkin' to 317 heh.
    wai? ><
    Vamzer 220/24 Martial Artist
    Doomed Lover 215/20 Keeper
    Novas 165/9 Nano Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

HE'S FRENCH K.

No but he is in our MA community so he has the right to be enlighten. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Actually, that does make sense.
    1st of all, u should have very low chances of surviving 3 people when ur solo, at least thats what FC wants us to understand.
    As for nooba/super pro, there's a smart saying: "even the stupidest bullet can kill the smartest man" (or sth like this)
    I hope you don't mind, made me laugh so bad that I had to steal it for my sig. Quoting you, so it's still yours. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Vamzer View Post
    wai? ><
    15-0 !
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Shade
    The most important part vs evade profession like Shade is that you do NOT use your heal nano, because you are relying 90% on your hotswap alpha to kill the shade.
    You can with success toss in an lower ql heal without lagging specials, they have low recharge
    woofwoof!

HE'S FRENCH K.

No but he is in our MA community so he has the right to be enlighten. =P
    Any problemes with french

I WANT TO REACH THE ENLIGHTEMENT !!!
    Mutsu317 Lvl 220 MA Opi
    WIld317
    In progress pew pew advy soli
    Wish list : new Shen +DD "MA only", Proc stun, 10 Attack blockers and go hell heals !

Quote Originally Posted by Number317 View Post
    Any problemes with french
    Yes...after Ange has showed me french teenager music on youtube. Joking of course, every nation has their own junk
    Zoetropez :: 214/20 :: Bureaucrat
    Dymek03 :: 1/0 :: Martial Artist I've been enlightened around level 213.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymek View Post
    Yes...after Ange has showed me french teenager music on youtube. Joking of course, every nation has their own junk
    Ouch.
    Damn nazis

Yay! LOL

Dym was talkin' about teens' tastes and he was wonderin' about french's ones.
    So I posted him some tecktonik vids on youtube and laught quite ALOT tbh. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Neccoz View Post
    15-0 !
    This supposed to mean uhm... something related to tennis? :s

And yeamm, frenchies, aye.

You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Vamzer View Post
    This supposed to mean uhm... something related to tennis? :s
    Yeah, means you got a point.
    Damn nazis

None's able to score anything vs me in this Thread, Amelie Moresmo would agree with me anyway. ;P

You can put it like: I scored against the other frenchie, kay nubi?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast