Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Duels compilation

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Now I know why you only duel lol.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

ange do you really have all that open when you pvp?

No indeed, it's just that I wanted to show you how "all" of it was organized. I only leave the two treat bags with stims and such, opened up, as well as the lil one with the MA attacks, basically.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

ah gotcha, I thought you were one of Those ppl with the screen covered >< the people for whom a new graphics engine means nothing lol... quick question though: when do you use parry sticks? I recently added 1 to a hot bar but so far it's been pretty useless...

For when he's dueling soldiers and waiting out their AMS. (or while capping a BS point )
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

parry sticks=evade close... soldiers= doesnt use huge hammers or gigantic axes
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

It was a joke about the soldiers hehe, I duel 'em standing up and bashing the living **** out of 'em (yet the sticks are still somewhat useful if you wanna cap a BS point).
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Yeah I kinda do the same, so ...
    I never had to use them, but who knows, always ready just in case. I learned not to underrate people I've already beaten even numerous times, that's probably why I can still beat them even though they've improved meanwhile. Never used Sticks to cap a BS point, I'm more of a ganker, I prefer to kill people who try to prevent me from doing what I wanna do, 200 close combat and ****ty AR won't allow me to do that.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Come back fool

Come back to what, i log once or twice per week and its just empty :/
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

reroll on rk1, il pocket for ya! :O apply to redemption also
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011