Thread: OOC - Identifying dimension

OOC - Identifying dimension

Hey there,

Last time we had a chat over the editor news, about some neutral issue, I had questions about what was said by the ministers from the Rimor's Newland city council. Which was confusing because we don't say the same and do the same thing between the dimensions even if the goal is the same.

If you don't mind, it would be good to have those who are in the OT BoD, NLCC, or CoT to indicate their dimension in their signature. That should clear things up when we declare war there and right without having the other dimension going wtf. kay ?

Or we can use the title field, I'm open for chatting. That said I'm curious to see what the Rimor NLCC do, we have quite different chars.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

This is sillyness. We will always WTF because RK1 RP is so ... Radical, compared to RK2. Identifying which dimension we play on won't help matters when discussing a global issue since we will still have 2 foreign affairs ministers saying different things, as an example.

Also, if people don't know you play on RK1 and Ninnyhammer is the Security Minister on RK2, they should just use the 'People of RK' link, Helpbot, or ask someone. I don't see the need to dumb things down more then ARK already has by adding Server Tags to the News Links when they already existed inside of the body of the story.

My Suggestion to this statement. If you want such a stark separation of the servers, ask for an RK1 Editor News.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I dont see the point in a server tag. I mean as long as the article is global and storylines aren't getting crossed. If you're curious about someones particular server, then send them a PM, or look them up. Of course if you want to put your server tag than by all means go ahead. But I find it unecessary for pushing people to do it.
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

I'm not pushing anyone I'm only tossing this idea, to discuss means of having an easy recognition. I have no problem of setting things right on rk1 anyway. I'd rather have a mixed editor news anyway (the tags on articles were indeed unnecessary).

And RK1 isn't radical, it's extreeeeme. Dead brains and pointless fights included. One dimension not excluding the other, we upgraded the Newland guards trough different means but at the same time.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

*sits back and watches the two former orgs go at it*

~Feyde (former head of security w/Omni-Trans - RK2)
    aka
    ~Kirum (former leader/founder of The Kindred - RK1)
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."

haha thats funny....*sighs*
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Feyde View Post

aka
    Now thats irony!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Feyde View Post

aka
    If I didn't meet you one day at 2am I'd have a social life now ! >:U
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    If I didn't meet you one day at 2am I'd have a social life now ! >:U
    Haha! Don't feel bad, my friend... AO is my addiction too. I hope all is going well on RK1. I'd visit more often, but I'm kinda attached to Feyde. Interdimensional travel ftw!
    Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang ((Rimor))
    Roleplaying Profile of Bastian "Feyde" Wolfgang
    The story continues: "Live by the Sword..."