Thread: New Ideas : The Soldier

New Ideas : The Soldier

One of the more boring profs are no doubtedly the soldier, or at least many soldiers have told me. I have 3 suggestions that would make them a little more interesting

Missile Launcher
    Introduce missile launcher that would work like NT area damage nanos. This would be a very usefull addition to a hunting party.

Special attack grenades
    The fixers have special ammo they can use, why not the soldier. Introduce grenades as special attack form and let them do area damage as the NT area damage nanos.

Cannon operation
    With the introduction of the Engineer cannons (see other thread), maybe the soldier would be better fit to use them than the Engineer themselves.

The Art is in there, now use it!

nerfed Soldier

Am I really the only one that thinks soldiers needs something more???

I guess that the reason is....

...that the soldiers just are tired of begging

i agree soldiers should have area ammo , aren't they supose to be good at all weapons an yet a fixer can use it but you can't. BUT besides that you don't need anything more besides maybe ... wait you don't need anything "where's the love for enf's"

Where's the love for all professions that have gone without luvin'?

Yeah, I wonder about that too. Then I go do some BS missions, until I forget about wondering.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!