Thread: 'Protective Goggles' the fixer dream item

Smile 'Protective Goggles' the fixer dream item

Look like Katara sunglasses, but protect well against Radiation, Cold, Fire, Energy, and Chemical. Some protection again Projectile, crappy protection against Melee and Poison.

Give us a good excuse for wearing sunglasses instead of helmets
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Heck, give us the ability to put skinchips into sunglasses.

And add about 5-6 more kinds.

I want more glasses!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Yea I want more glasses too, but what really ticks me off is how rare they are... We can get a darn good pair of glasses at a local store pretty cheaply, in AO not only are they rare, but there hell expensive.

Originally, the sunglasses were only available in the backyards on the first day of release. After that, you would get them very very rarely as mission rewards. And this was long before ClickSaver. To say they were rare would be an understatement. I prided myself on having a collection of five....then FC made them buyable in the stores again
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Heh, you can buy em in stores? Since when?

Hell, the first thing I do with any character as soon as I get out of the backyard is mission them some Kataras and some Keelarrs.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I quite often have a spare pair of black ones (cant remember their name, as I never take them off) on one of my alts. I cant get out of the habit of missioning with shades instead of helmets, even on my doc, hehe.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

They come up in the "Startup" Equipment stores, which are in the Backyards and in some other places, like the center of Athen.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth