Thread: GTH - Doc compromise

GTH - Doc compromise

Well, as we all have discussed the funky and imo bugged effects of GTH, namely the nano delta, I'm not gonna touch that part any more in this post.
    Same with the fulldef/nr discussion (I hate you funcom )

I did how ever come up with an idea for a suggestion while replying to a post on trader forums:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    Anyways, just tossing out an idea here:

GTH is supposed to be an anti-NT nano.
    Docs are hurt about as much as nt's, maybe even more (?).

What if GTH-remover was put in BGH 4 perk? (requires 10 perk points 'sacrifice')
    1x AOE GTH remover every 10 minutes.

It would balance on that 1 doc cancels 1 trader for 1 minute every 10 minutes.
    2 docs cancels 2 traders for 1 minute every 10 minute (unless the traders decide to GTH 2x opponents, which would turn into 2 traders for 2 minutes, unless the docs decide to use bgh4 at the same'ish time ) And whatever side has the most docs/traders might win that part of the battle.

Nice for duels aswell, if the trader can survive the doc for 1ish minute, he probably deserves to win anyways, and docs still have a chance to survive/kill trader.

Tho, just an idea, feel free to rip it apart.
    Imo it's a good, tho perhaps unpolished idea.
    As said, feel free to shoot it down or refine it.

I'll be on my advy, stabbing you in the back

there is no need gamewise to make it a negativ nanodelta anyways. it's possible to make the tick interval longer (like disable natural healing). so:
    - keep the positiv effect on the trader (nessessary for one part of the defense), this must be absolutely out of any question
    - make it killing a good part of the nanopool once (like 20k on nt, make it 10k on anyone else) and keep the "low slow drain" aswell
    - increase the nanodelta tick time by 20+ seconds. nano regain tools would be possible to use, but for most nanodelta is the main nano source
    - removable by at least/last 2 125ish virus scanner (sitting/out of fight)
    AoC vs WoW

Playing trader with this

Traders asking for love is like fixers asking for a better meep nano

Guess everyone else agrees then

Go fix, j00 devs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetra View Post
    there is no need gamewise to make it a negativ nanodelta anyways. it's possible to make the tick interval longer (like disable natural healing). so:
    - keep the positiv effect on the trader (nessessary for one part of the defense), this must be absolutely out of any question
    - make it killing a good part of the nanopool once (like 20k on nt, make it 10k on anyone else) and keep the "low slow drain" aswell
    - increase the nanodelta tick time by 20+ seconds. nano regain tools would be possible to use, but for most nanodelta is the main nano source
    - removable by at least/last 2 125ish virus scanner (sitting/out of fight)
    Sounds good.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Damn. Forced to agree with Klod again...sounds good indeed.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.