Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Give melee professions a tractor beam.

Give Keepers a tractor beam.

Create a nano for Keepers that when casted will bring the target into melee range.

GET OVER HERE!!! .'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.' `;.'`;-------->

Argument 1:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrazy View Post
    After identifying the melee profs as being Adv, Enf, Keeper, MA and Shade, it gets me that keeper is the only one without a RS buff.
    Adv have wolf (adding +550).
    Enf have rage (adding +800).
    MA doesn't have much, but have velocity (+70) and potential +60 more from using SoS.
    Shade got the new mid lvl RS buff (adding +250).

So I guess keepers are the only ones left to get some RS love? It's pretty sucky to be kited out of pure RS, even if you can't be rooted.

Your thoughts?
    Also consider this:
    Every profession in the game currently has an what I call an "annoying nano" except keepers. These nanos are: stuns, roots, blinds, snares, init debuffs. Currently keeper has NONE of these.

This nano should be instacastable but should have a long recharge time >20s. Also for the sake of usefulness have a NR check of 90% or less. Of course the range cannot be the same as our weapons as that is completely useless also. Give a range of 25m.

hahaahahahahaha

I usually dislike your suggestions.

But this one is pure gold.

BUMP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

Will our pets get this? Rihwen is melee too you know
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    Create a nano for melee professions that when casted will bring the target into melee range.

GET OVER HERE!!! .'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.'`;.' `;.'`;-------->
    Priceless *wipes tears out of eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Will our pets get this? Rihwen is melee too you know
    Of course not! Rihwen will get a repulsor beam
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

Quote Originally Posted by Norbal View Post
    Of course not! Rihwen will get a repulsor beam
    I remember this old computer game, Carmagedon, they had a repulsor beam in there, hilarious to see cars and people just fling off into the air as you drive by. Was a funny game; really old by now.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Create a nano for melee professions that when casted will bring the target into melee range.

Had to use this in another thread eh?
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Give melee professions a tractor.

Give the melee professions a tractor, so they can turn their swords into plows and proceed to provide food for the ranged population.

Code:
          *VROOM VROOM*    __
            ________       ||
    	|  ___	|      ||
    	|  |  |	|      ||
    	|  |__|	|______||____
    	|_____	|	    |
    	/  _  \		 __ |)
           |  / \  |________/  \|
           |  \_/  |       { () }
            \_____/         \__/
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I belive one of theese is more then enough.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

i believe one of those doesn't accomplish the task.

Well, if you can't approach your target in 51 sec...

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

Well, if you can't approach your target in 51 sec...
    What if you're rooted yourself, what if your target is running away, what if you're fighting 2 ranged professions at once? What if you would just shut the hell up?

Plenty of mobs on RK have the tractor beam ability, I don't see how it would be too difficult to implement. The real question is, would it balance pvp.

Sound more like you should be playing EvE online then

Quote Originally Posted by Medicaid View Post
    Plenty of mobs on RK have the tractor beam ability, I don't see how it would be too difficult to implement. The real question is, would it balance pvp.
    Maybe people should roll a RK mob if they want warps.

What if you're rooted yourself, what if your target is running away, what if you're fighting 2 ranged professions at once? What if you would just shut the hell up?

Since this is coming from a keeper, it realy makes me feel warm inside.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

• Get more nr

• Learn to use Root Grafts

• Kill another ranged proff like its too hard for Keepers and q/afk survive another one

• Shut the hell up.
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Dreadloch Harpoon

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Dreadloch Harpoon

Do I see the coming of a new era of ranged shades? Oo

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

What the troll said.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Oh shush, you guys get better, faster weapons. Running a little bit is the least you can do.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast