Thread: What do i do with this?

Question What do i do with this?

Sounds like it could make a medical ring of some form but as an enforcer I'm tradeskill dumb

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=25823&t=ag
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Get is polished and added to a ring.
    Then give it to a trader to sell in their shop for a few extra creds.

Yep you would think trade skills would make rings with mods, but no they just make rings for creds.

thats a bit piss then

Was hoping for a +4 med or something

Ahh well why bother with doing anything with it. its in the shop tonight!
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

AFAIK it's thus far impossible to build any type of ring that gives modifiers, negative or positive.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Backpack it

if it turns out to be like the aru saba gems, the worst that can happen is that it shatters, and can be sold for cash.

if there is a tradeskill or quest that requires it later on, you are one step done.

i gotta backpack full of misc items that must be valuable to someone. I really want the childhood memories though.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened