Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 225 ofab tiger?

225 ofab tiger?

So I did some calcs and found out that i can keep a 225 ofab tiger out of oe by using http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=97030 that setup, but my question is, whould it be worth getting a more stable AS and sacrifising so much hp, nanoskills, nr, and not to mention nano init?
    Im using a superior sapphistic bow atm, and it does pretty well and can easely be keept out of oe and get cap AS recharge without sacrifising anything else.. However a 225 ofab tiger whould give ALOT better AS as far as i can see.. any thoughts?

It Looks like a small Shovel.

Would be pretty cool and definately a lil different though, Worth a shot I guess, Still got a pretty nice +hp gain on that setup so should work alright

Not like NR does **** anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Next time,when you see a keeper,get a moose to trample him while you root him using maple syrup.

Hp isnt too bad, could have 2k more quite easely though.. my biggest consern is nano init, dots will be SLOW.

and NR is working afaik, remember than NR isnt immunity maybe abit broken at BS but works outside it hehe

Retired Doc Professional
    my feelings? hey why not, give it a try. you can always IPR out and change your setup

just be sure to let us know how it works out for ya
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    you can always IPR out and change your setup
    easy for you to say im running low on ipr's! i have 6 left

Im in the process of twinking one of these on my doc at the moment should be out of oe in my full hp setup with capped AS recharge, ill let you know how it performs once im done reseting perks.
    RK2 - Ricsh - 220/30 Doc - Dark Front( Formally Horny1- Forced Name change after 4 years )
    RK2 - Loyota - 220/27 Crat - Dark Front
    RK2 - Adikted - 165/18 Trader - Dark Front
    RK2 - Honey2- 150/18 MA - Dark Front
    RK1 - Pinnettie - 165/12 Bureaucrat - Mercenaries

mind posting that setup xplosive?

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Curseddoc View Post
    easy for you to say im running low on ipr's! i have 6 left
    you can buy more now or grind AI 30.
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

As a comparator, Xplosive1, what did you use before?

SOrry I haven't updated some suff, haven't been on over the past weekend. Hoping to hit some more mobs this weekend though
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

soz i dont have auno setup atm but ill get one togther for you, but it pretty much consists of Bow tripple imped ( its in larm symb ), and 2 combat tuners, so you most likey lose combat defender. as well as using beast sleeve which does add hp although not as much as ofab sleeves not much loss.

Im currently using pistols so hard to compare but i have used sapp before and that was extremly bad. ill do a bunch of tests vs diff hp setups once it on.
    RK2 - Ricsh - 220/30 Doc - Dark Front( Formally Horny1- Forced Name change after 4 years )

I know Lyzor uses Tiger Mk6, but I'm not sure what QL.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    I know Lyzor uses Tiger Mk6, but I'm not sure what QL.
    ah, you said her name. guaranteed she pops her head in to troll within 30 minutes now

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    ah, you said her name. guaranteed she pops her head in to troll within 30 minutes now
    Your guarantee has gone *poof*!
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Haylonn View Post
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Haylonn View Post
    NP, sorry m8!

Well i'm still FAR off seeing how your able to get cap AS recharge in full hp setup, seeing this allso includes a reserch health thingie in hud 3, so no scope.
    starting to think its not so full hp setup after all seeing you cant even use a ancient container..

Yea sorry, when i said full hp setup i wasnt thinking as far as you, ill have 21k+ self hp before temps. cause i do use a scope

edit before Sl heal temps i mean, thats with LC

~sniff~

oh feel the hate on me!

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=93765 This is my current setup. I equipped the 225 with some twinking, got it to be non-OE with just comp ranged, and the AS caps roughly 25-30% from what I can tell.

Hiya Curseddoccie, you felt a few of them last night =D

As it is, the 225 Tiger is a significant improvement over the Sapph bow in my personal experience. Sadly, because I've had to sacrifice my two +hp sleeves to keep the Tiger non-OE I'm going to step down to the 200 Tiger. The difference when I was using the Sapph bow in a higher +HP setup vs now with less HP has been felt by me.
    Last edited by lyzor; Feb 15th, 2008 at 19:45:24. Reason: had more to say, stop laughing Mmba!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

nice Lyz do u cap recharge with support eye?

been wearing it long ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast