I have done a lot of hunting in AO from first day - now I have started off with new char again and and we are a couple of guys that hunt every day. We have been doing this and no mission at all - we have been testing the old clan routes - TC - GTC - VW and so forth.

During these sessions It strucks me how good a gamer you have to be and sometimes how much luck you got to have to make this out. I dont think that more camps are the thing to help out a somewhat rundown situation. Below are few points that somone ought to look over.

Warping Mobs - I don't know the mathematics about how fast a Mob should be able to run up on you I do, however, notice that some warp faster than others like Buzz and Junk - where Buzz are a bit slower and also lower in lv than Junk. The problem is still in my opinion something that should have a tune - the OLD CIRCLE seldom works no more - and last guy out usually gets warped from far behind.

The servers - or whatever it is that makes the game go from unstable to completely unpredictable - don't blame my ISP beacause it aint them I'm certain. Or do you think that my ISP have selective bad connection with your own servers. I have started to make my own investigation during sessions by /list to see how many people are in area, it aint that many so it can hardly be the problem.

The credit - the fun factor simply aint enough to get this going - if you don't have a high lv char to pimp your hunter you wont make it out - credit in armor, weapon and cash are too slow - most of the time. One can find certain HOT SPOTS where the droprate is higher but it is still far from good enough. I can hardly believe that camps will be the solution here.

Lamonia