Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Borealis Safety Issues

Actually Iaitoo the ICC aren't that bad really...ok maybe they are when not doing anything such as recently. But they did save Newland from Omni-Tek invasion when they attempted it back in 29475. That was the same day the ICC promised the neutral population that "they will protect the neutral population from Clan or Omni-Tek aggression".

Now, its all pretty much how things are phased, and how much smoke Omni are using to do whatever. But Borealis was recognised as a neutral city by the ICC, as is Newland, Last Ditch, and Hope and a few other minor spots thrown around. Namely all the places which the ICC put the troops to do what they claim they were to do.

The sad thing is though, the ICC as ever with stupid beauracratic idiots, tend to forget things unless its stapled to their foreheads and stamped in red a dozen times. But then again, thats what us old codgers are here for, to remind people of days gone, and that the promises they made which they aren't sticking to.

The ICC made a promise to the neutral people and are failing to live up to it. Omni-Tek are using this to their advantage, which is all well and good. But as was shown the last time they pushed their luck, they got a huge wedge taken off the end of the lease. If the ICC has what is needed, to stand up for what they promised, and to do what they are duty bound to do. Like wise action is needed, and in doing do the lease would now be void.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

I'd just like to remind people that Omni-tek do not own the planet, the lease they currently have is just for the exporting of notum from the planet, the ICC made the land of Rubi-ka purchasable a while ago, but only to those that inhabit the planet, so while, yes Omni-tek does own quite a portion of rubi-ka at the moment, Clan and neutral parties also hold land that is indeed theres.

As for borealis being neutral, well I have to say that omni-tek really made a mess of the hole situation, if they wanted to keep the town they shouldn't have abandoned it and its people when the mines stopped turning a profit. As such it became neutral, and omni-tek has little right to impose its rights on it, it would be like a shop owner taking your brontoburger back halfway through your meal under the stance of "oh he wants to use the buns again"

After seeing ICC issue an order to arrest respectable members of the nanomage liberation front I have no trust left for them... After omni's abuse, I understand the reaction from NLF. ICC should order omni to make up for their mistakes made to the people. And also, the omni organization RUR have alot to answer for when it comes to all their failed projects roaming around mother-ka...
    So when ICC starts doing their job I might regain some respect for them.
    If ICC wanted to make money of their lease they should brake the contract with omni and set it up with someone else, omni is destroying the planet with their insane non-humane projects.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    After seeing ICC issue an order to arrest respectable members of the nanomage liberation front I have no trust left for them... After omni's abuse, I understand the reaction from NLF. ICC should order omni to make up for their mistakes made to the people. And also, the omni organization RUR have alot to answer for when it comes to all their failed projects roaming around mother-ka...
    So when ICC starts doing their job I might regain some respect for them.
    If ICC wanted to make money of their lease they should brake the contract with omni and set it up with someone else, omni is destroying the planet with their insane non-humane projects.
    Well at least this proves how delusional you are, at no point had the NLF ever been respectable, they where terrorists, pure and simple, they made no attempt to hide it, not only that but there all insane religious zealots, but obviously because they where predominantly neutral (not 100% but meh) they can do no wrong eh?

At least with this I know I no longer have to listen to what you say, even in a half-assed way I was before...

NLwho?

*blinks*
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Is there something wrong with a religious view on this? You will see... Mother-Ka will rise to bring this world to an order, and then its bye bye to omni which have hurt and abused her for such a long time..
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

one: the NLF is dead
    two: they werent anti omnie but more anti everyone who wasnt a nanomage or atrox
    three: you are an opifex, which the NLF hated and wanted to see them rather dead, so why are you protecting them?
    four: they killed neutrals aswell, how can you still call them respectable?
    The Flying Monkey!

Is there something wrong with a religious view on this? You will see... Mother-Ka will rise to bring this world to an order, and then its bye bye to omni which have hurt and abused her for such a long time..
    You know you sounded like one of them for a minute there... although they would have killed you in a heart beat, being opifex and all...

As history has shown time and time again, religious fanatics cause more war and suffering then most, specially crazy ones like all this mother-ka buisness. And before you argue, its already true! They executed people, bombed placed, shot people in the street, the only reason it stopped is they where crazy enough to blew them selfs up. Now we just have to make do with the Three Winds cult..

And I will not in any way say I approve of their actions, killing other races, but I respect them for their courage, fighting for what the believed in! That they stood up and fought back for all the abuse the nanomages have been through..

You may call me a crazy fanatic, but at least I know what I stand for...

And I will not in any way say I approve of their actions, killing other races, but I respect them for their courage, fighting for what the believed in! That they stood up and fought back for all the abuse the nanomages have been through..

You may call me a crazy fanatic, but at least I know what I stand for...
    But thats not why they where fighting, there was no Nanomage abuse...

They where fighting over notum, pure and simple.

They'd got a silly idea in there head, and because of that they thought the planet was god and that anyone that touches notum that isn't genetically engineered into nanomage should be shot. Pure and simple, theres no downtrodden masses they where protecting, there was no freedom they where fighting for, just there own gain.

And as for knowing what you stand for, I don't think you do, every comeback you have is slightly different, slightly louder and slightly more insane...
    Last edited by Xenotric; Feb 14th, 2008 at 12:21:45.

the image I got of NLF was that they were fighting to keep the notum that omni made them out of.. like troxes they were made to be slaves..
    As for being insane.. no I am not, I believe in the neutral spirit and our will to unite and stand for what we believe in...

You're reactions to my statements make me think that you fear neutrals... For so long we have been keeping our mouths shut, so that clan and omni have forgotten about us... Now that we talk back you just realized that there are more people on this planet and you don't know what to do about us...
    Keep taking off for each insane statement I come with and you prove me right!

the image I got of NLF was that they were fighting to keep the notum that omni made them out of.. like troxes they were made to be slaves..
    As for being insane.. no I am not, I believe in the neutral spirit and our will to unite and stand for what we believe in...

You're reactions to my statements make me think that you fear neutrals... For so long we have been keeping our mouths shut, so that clan and omni have forgotten about us... Now that we talk back you just realized that there are more people on this planet and you don't know what to do about us...
    Keep taking off for each insane statement I come with and you prove me right!
    First of all, nanomages were not made to be slaves, they where made to be highly intelligent humans, unfortunately a side effect was that they couldn't leave Rubi-ka until the survival suit was made, as for being made out of notum... theres trace amounts found in the DNA, hardly made out of.

And no I am not afraid of neutrals, I just dislike the few that are warmongers like you. And again please stop referring to your opinions as if they stood for all of the neutrals, because they don't.

no, my opinions is not a common neutral opinion, because most of them believe this will be settled peacefully... I don't... But you still can't see that I am only playing with you...

no, my opinions is not a common neutral opinion, because most of them believe this will be settled peacefully... I don't... But you still can't see that I am only playing with you...
    And again you say that ALL neutrals want a part of the conflict, and again I must remind you that not all of them do, peaceful or otherwise, some just want to live there lives and get on with things regardless of the Clan - Omni conflict.

who are Omni to say that they own the planet?
    We don't say we own it. ICC say we own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    Somehow someone offering a bag of stones didn't catch your attention, Ambassador. I'm sure the fact that advertising a good choice of tomatoes did catch it had nothing to do with the fact that my company, however small it may be, is in direct competition with your department.
    The lawyers can decide the exact technicalities of the issue here. To front line troops and Omni-Pol Officers, it is clearly obvious what you are selling these tomatoes for. And it will be stopped.

@Iaitoo:

Please familiarize yourself with the ethos and history of the Nanomage Liberation Front. They would have killed you in a heartbeat, and you are simply talking nonsense. You are, really, an oxygen thief. Go away.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Bokito View Post
    four: they killed neutrals aswell, how can you still call them respectable?
    they did it with style though
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenotric View Post
    And again you say that ALL neutrals want a part of the conflict, and again I must remind you that not all of them do, peaceful or otherwise, some just want to live there lives and get on with things regardless of the Clan - Omni conflict.
    And there is alot of clanners and omnis that doesn't want to be a part of the conflict also...

But seriously, I started out to annoy Lady Leonheart, but all of you got so mad at me that I had to have some fun. Most of what you have said is true, and neutrals are neutrals for a reason, all we want is rights to be who we want to be, and thats something we don't have at the moment. Me, I am only a trader, trying to earn credz where ever I can earn them, but also protect the animals that get hurt during this conflict, have you seen how much the leets suffer from this? Some of you even might have met me roaming around Newland Desert, making sure there are no poachers etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    Somehow someone offering a bag of stones didn't catch your attention, Ambassador. I'm sure the fact that advertising a good choice of tomatoes did catch it had nothing to do with the fact that my company, however small it may be, is in direct competition with your department.
    No way I'll be pushed out.

My stones are garanted 100% picked in the desert and are very useful to decorate gardens, to make piles or any stoney projects. Grab one bag of Boltgun's specials and get a Bitter Vassal nanocrystal for free !

Disclaimer:
    - Not for throwing at Omni Tek directors, including Omni Tek director wearing funny helmets or "hit me" placards. No support given in the event a stone hit the head of OT personel at high speed.
    - Content may vary in size, shape and matter. May contain scrap metals, mechanical parts, water balloons (filled in water and/or napalm) , monster parts, kin of tarasque instruction disks, live grenades, live rollerats, Invaleet.
    - Refunds in bullets.
    - Seriously we need a new trade minister selling makes me feel stupidider.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

the image I got of NLF was that they were fighting to keep the notum that omni made them out of... like troxes they were made to be slaves..
    Excuse you?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I'm not saying that you should be slaves, but omni made troxes to work in their mines...
    Last edited by Iaitoo; Feb 15th, 2008 at 12:41:07.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast