Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Borealis Safety Issues

[ALL] OTPC: Borealis Safety Issues

Borealis Safety Issues
    February 11, 29482 - [Global]

OTPC - Omni-Tek has recently discovered areas of concern regarding public safety.

Due to the resulting concern with the health and welfare of the citizens of Borealis, Administrator Jessica Lonare will address the public on these safety issues. This will be held near the juggernaut in Borealis. Administrator Lonare will be available to answer any questions or concerns.

(Rimor: 1800 Rubi-Ka time on February 16)
    (Atlantean: 2100 Rubi-Ka time on February 17)

You discovered this just recently?
    Congrats.
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

*uncodes a early copy*

"Due to the resulting concern with the health and welfare of the citizens of Borealis, we've decided to leave town for good and go secure that terrorist run, criminal area known as Omni-HQ instead."

Well, we can but hope
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

With as much love thats flying around Borealis for Omni-tek folks, I do hope you bring some bulletresistant underpants, or else someone might be liable to get shot in their posterior.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

As a token of erm... As a token of something, I'm all eager to offer Jessica Lonare a white helmet with red circles for her safety. A gift of our respect from the Newland security minister.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm also giving stones, who wants a bag ?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I want stones!!! Hope they are small and sharp, so they will hit her like small needles until she bleeds to death! yeah, we do that to omni personel
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

I just hope she finds Borealis too filthy and leaves.
    The Flying Monkey!

When I ordered stuff for the kids from the Gridstore, it seems they confused my order and sent me a box of sling shots... Just sayin'. *cough*

Hmm... Someone make sure to drain the juggernauts power plant before this speech so it cannot be activated in the inevitable riot.

Accesses the grid store.

Order Form:

Items: 10 bags of marbles, 1 large childs catapult, 1 miniature airlock, 4 robotic arms, 1 targeting device.
    Deliver to: Morning Star Orbital Station, Cabin number 1147.

*ponders to self, do i have enough marbles?*

Oh and can anyone tell what I'm up to?

Don't wet your panties yet, kids. Babysitters, a.k.a. ample security is will be included so as we can make sure you children behave.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Quote Originally Posted by RomeLeonheart View Post
    Don't wet your panties yet, kids. Babysitters, a.k.a. ample security is will be included so as we can make sure you children behave.
    I can't guarantee that I'll behave...
    But please bring more guards... more fun for us

Simplest solution. Shoot everyone not omni.

Job done.
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletawe View Post

Job done.
    Wouldn't that lead to over congestion at the Borealis reclaim terminals? I don't think Omni-Com would like that, no one bit.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    I can't guarantee that I'll behave...
    But please bring more guards... more fun for us
    Because we all know how strong and mighty you are, dear. Maybe we can bring in Unicorn and you can show us how to really kill. Reminds me of a famous quote.. "If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." Otherwise the only murdering your doing is that of my sanity with your obnoxious, and otherwise ridiculous statements.
    Rome "Tipha" Leonheart
    Commander, Perfect
    Omni-AF Special Operations

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletawe View Post

Job done.
    We ain't the Clans you know! No one who respects the neutral name or the long and painful history it has suffered on Rubi-ka would lower themselves to such violence. We can not drive to continue the violence, and if it means we need to set an example to you blind Omni and Clan types, then so be it.

Let her come, let her talk, and let her leave! We are better than them, and we will show them that!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Afraid to come yourself Leonheart? Need the big scary unicorns to protect you?

I'd like to remind the people who are planning to attend the speech that Reets Trading Inc. offers an excellent choice of fresh tomatoes for good price.

Rotten tomatoes will also be sold during the speech for a very good value.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

And I’m sure Omni-Pol would like to remind everybody that Civil Disobedience is still Disobedience.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Oh noes.. Pol will come and brag about how cool they are, and run like little girls when the actions starts... Last time I saw omni pol was when they paraded Borealis, 2 hours later aliens attacked Borealis and there were no Pol'ers present.. Grats Pol! and thanks for (not) protecting us!

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    And I’m sure Omni-Pol would like to remind everybody that Civil Disobedience is still Disobedience.
    But we're the good guys *innocent puppydog look*...we wouldn't harm a leet.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast