Thread: can someone explain add all off/def

can someone explain add all off/def

I have a speech that plays +100 off +350 def, rings also that add to it. anyone able to give me a good idea of how this works. Asked a few people but no one I know understands it.

Thanks.

Cool

I am not 100% certain but I have a feeling that the attack rating is based on the actual skill for a specific weapon multiplied by a constant. The speech will add 100 to this attack rating. The attack rating is viewed on your Stats menu. I don't think you can see your Def rating which would be based on your evades multiplied by a constant.

It is important to note that the higher your attack rating is the better your weapon will work. So, you want to max your weapon skills at all time. Most weapons are dependent on several skills to handle (e.g. some require Heavy Weapons and 1HE) and this isn't neccessarily evenly divided between the two skills. See the information on your weapon to find out how each skill affect the attack skill.
    Last edited by Shodu; Sep 17th, 2002 at 12:38:16.

Add all off, adds to your attackrating. Not skill.

My 400 token board gives me a small bonus to my "off" (offensive), and thus, my attackrating is higher than my skill.

Attack rating determines damageoutput. In some funky way.
    (there's a discussion about weapondamage ion the enf board. I'm too lazy to link it right now, because I'm going to lunch.