Thread: Newbie to enfo :o

Newbie to enfo :o

any leveling enfo guides not written in 2004 around here?

So, I've always despised melee classes, and have no clue about them because of that. Now I wanna roll an enfo and I'm pretty clueless as to optimal weaponry for leveling (damage baby damage).

All the stickied guides seem a little old >_>
    any suggestions? currently lil baby solitus enfo using an icebreaker [not that I want to be 2hb forever...]

thanks
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

Cleavers are nice weapons low level, nice and fast, easy to equip etc.

Don't focus too much on damage though if this is a PvM Enf... HP/Nanopool/-%nanocost and Taunts (perks, items, procs etc) all come above damage IMHO
    Ghostimage ..[218.19 Doc]
    Redtail .........[218.14 Fix]
    Finmere .......[150.14 Enf]

As ghost said. Damage is nice. But focus on aggro/tanking so you can get a good damage team that can power through mobs without deaths, or waiting on you. It will get you alot of respect for doing your job well. And is easily the fastest way to level through the low lvls 8)

At level 60 with a little twinking you can equip a Howlet, or Panther. Which are very nice weapons. Especially on RK. (Should last you a while) 2hand blunt has the Maul as an option later on. After Howlet/panther though, its mostly just upgrading to the highest quality alien/ofab weapon you can.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

I can't believe I'm saying this, but until 2HB gets a thorough look by FC, stay away from it. Stick with 1HB or 2HE.

Only reason I'm still 2HB, is I'm stubborn, and still hoping 2HB will be on par with the rest of them one day...

2he or 1hb from the beginning to lvl 60 (melee weapon smith stuff -> totw skulls -> mortiig beaters)
    1he from lvl 60 up to lvl 174 (chief cleavers -> cleaver + 105 chiro -> 2x chiro -> SoW + chiro -> SoW + kyr axe)
    2he for lvl 174+

If you are really adventurous... 1he+1hb... but takes a lot of configuring and perks
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

1he / 2he

1he : Daitos(Smith) > Cleavers > Chiros > Kyr'axe (If your not a twink and going for 220) > Mongoose

2he : Kyr > Wolf :P
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.