Thread: S10 advy

S10 advy

I'm thinking about building a trox advy for s10.

But i was wondering, if anyone every tried advy calms there?

And i was thinking to go with pistols, JEPP + diamondine kick pistol, anyone ever tried?

will be quite a bit of ip in weapon skills but should perform well on aliums i think.
    Lovechild 220 Advy

tbh, u don't really need any twnked up setup to perform well in S10. my pretty well gimped advy with dual chirops rarely dies unless there's an ugly rank 2 alien thingy.

in other words yes it will probably be worth the time spent!

The dkp is awfully slow. You'll probably be better off with a ql200 peregrine offhand unless you go for some weird full agg crit setup

about the advy calms?

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=122993

This was my first "planned" PF10 Twink. Never did it but it could give you some ideas. Dont ask me questions about the setup i wouldtn remember why i put there in some things

greetings Suggester
    ''Sugge''
    ''Epedemic''
    and some other Sick.... Terminat0rs

The calms dont't land well. Even crat calms dun land well in there. But an advy should do well in survivability even on cha rank 2. I had a s10 advy in full merc, ssos, igocs etc

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=103763 THis is my old s10 setup, not perfect , but it worked so damn nice! high DD/ superior survival ability´s
    likenano 220/30/69 NM enf in action Setup
    Thatsthat2 174/24/42 adv ..config
    Rimorsoldier 203/18/52 Soldier
    wannabeback 220/26/70 Keeper
    lizad 165/18/42 NT
    Evacue 150/18/28 Fixer
    Charmebender 200/27/57 Crat

I never had much luck in calming in s10 on my mlelee advy so I gave up and focused instead on careful add management through pulling and always keeping one eye on the PFmap.

The character was only passing through on her levelling journey so I didn't retwink it specifically for s10 but crispy/kyr weapon and a mix of CM/Unhallowed armour and perked defensively did very well.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Hey would anyone help me with the same question as Drakeep? i am making a advy for s10 but the thing is i dont have the money to really twink him. what should i use? how should his imps look? i only have a total of 10m across my characters because i have been pooling it all into my main. anyone able to help?
    Last edited by Drambilia; Jun 12th, 2010 at 20:32:31.
    Rubika-2 (Rimor)

General of MC Labs

Characters:
    220 Enfo- Evondrei(Main)
    210 MP- Uinelist
    49 Doc- Helpadoc(deceased) Yalm Accident
    86 Advy- Casmurf
    203 Shade- Ugotstabbed
    143 MA- Imsostrong

DKP sux bad. Had 1 on my baby soldier....horrible.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    DKP sux bad. Had 1 on my baby soldier....horrible.
    Well, it's not terribly good on a Soldier because it's a Pistol; the only pistols you'll ever use are the Jobe Pistols. They're much more suited for Adventurers.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Well, it's not terribly good on a Soldier because it's a Pistol; the only pistols you'll ever use are the Jobe Pistols. They're much more suited for Adventurers.
    Both my Soldier and Advy were lvl'd to 220 via pistols (+ smg on Sol). Tried more combos on both than I'd like to admit to. I think I have a fairly good idea what I'm talking about.
    (Yes, I have a DKP on all 3 toons. Its still sux)

edit: Also, take care to note that the DKP takes a bunch of skill in shotgun. My 150 Sol was originally going to be a shotgun Soldier.
    Last edited by Gunfytr; Jun 11th, 2010 at 08:03:15.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

look @ my sig aikar is a s10 advy