Thread: Perk "Tiers" (damage increases)

Perk "Tiers" (damage increases)

I searched this part of the forum and strangely couldn't find anything on this.

Most damage perks have different tiers in the database with scaling damage. (For Example: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search...oncussive+Shot)

What I've been told over the years is basically this:

0-999 AR = 1st tier
    1000-1999 AR = 2nd tier
    2000+ AR = 3rd tier

Is this accurate? I'd test it myself but I can't bring my current AR below 1000 or above 2000 without some serious effort.

Thanks!

Essentially correct, but the template used goes up 1 ql every 2 skill points. So 1000 skill would be ql1 of the 2nd tier template, 1002 skill would be ql2 etc.

Auno doesn't interpolate the perk damage numbers correctly so you need to calculate it manually to get the correct damage at a given skill point.

Thank you Phargus. I wasn't aware of the QLs involved. Is there any site that does interpolate the numbers correctly?

Can just do the math, i.e 1500 skill the damage of the perk is exactly the middle point between the QL1 and QL500 of the "2nd tier" (i.e QL250)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.